Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 48
  1. #1
    Not that fat. ReallyBigGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2005
    Location
    U wish U knew
    Posts
    745
    I love bonus-day!
    Today's my favorite day of the month .

  2. #2
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Nunya, Business
    Posts
    23,684
    Had some nice ones.

  3. #3
    Moderator Nabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2005
    Location
    VY Canis Majoris
    Posts
    1,751
    Same here. Yupee!

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    April 16th, 2007
    Posts
    40
    how does that show in the reports? I didnt get one but got a bonus or something last week. Why would mine have been a week before all of yours?

  5. #5
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Nunya, Business
    Posts
    23,684
    Probably more than one way to get there but you can hit
    Run Reports
    Transaction Reports
    Hit Report Options
    Select Commission Detail
    I picked today
    Hit Submit

    Under Advertiser Action:
    Performance Incentives Performance Incentive

    "I didnt get one but got a bonus or something last week. Why would mine have been a week before all of yours?"

    Could be the merchant, I had a nice one from ebay on the 9th.

  6. #6
    More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Land of The NFL Champs!
    Posts
    2,942
    None for me. But it was a good day anyway.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    April 16th, 2007
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    Probably more than one way to get there but you can hit
    Run Reports
    Transaction Reports
    Hit Report Options
    Select Commission Detail
    I picked today
    Hit Submit

    Under Advertiser Action:
    Performance Incentives Performance Incentive

    "I didnt get one but got a bonus or something last week. Why would mine have been a week before all of yours?"

    Could be the merchant, I had a nice one from ebay on the 9th.

    OK, yeah mine was last week then because it did say performance incentive.
    Thanks for the reply.

  8. #8
    Not that fat. ReallyBigGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2005
    Location
    U wish U knew
    Posts
    745
    Right on time again!

  9. #9

    Join Date
    June 7th, 2006
    Posts
    1,596
    Yup, got the ebay bonuses on the 9th. Though I am seeing some inconsistent bottom box balances in the different accounts. Seems strange.

  10. #10
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Nunya, Business
    Posts
    23,684
    viva la performance incentives

  11. #11
    Not that fat. ReallyBigGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2005
    Location
    U wish U knew
    Posts
    745
    gotta love it!

  12. #12
    Newbie
    Join Date
    April 16th, 2007
    Posts
    40
    got mine on the 9th like usual, thanks

  13. #13
    Moderator Nabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2005
    Location
    VY Canis Majoris
    Posts
    1,751
    Ah, I wish everyday is like Performance Incentive day.

  14. #14
    Member clutax's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2005
    Posts
    54
    Which merchant you got Performance Incentive ..?

  15. #15
    Not that fat. ReallyBigGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2005
    Location
    U wish U knew
    Posts
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    viva la performance incentives

  16. #16
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Nunya, Business
    Posts
    23,684
    Nice, had my biggest bonus day ever What i like about one of my merchants is the performance bonus is more than the PPC I spend for them on any given month.

  17. #17
    ABW Ambassador isellstuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,659
    Yeah, biggest bonus day for me too.... Pretty awesome... I think there may be something to this affiliate marketing thing...
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

  18. #18
    Newbie Jensie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 1st, 2007
    Posts
    35
    Digging up an old thread.
    Getting close now. First month with CJ. Cant wait and see if any bonus comes up

  19. #19

    Join Date
    June 7th, 2006
    Posts
    1,596
    Or perhaps a new thread would have done just as well?

  20. #20
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Nunya, Business
    Posts
    23,684
    Doesn't really matter, bonus day is bonus day

  21. #21
    ABW Ambassador newestuser's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2007
    Posts
    505
    I'm just trying to get through these reversal days...

  22. #22
    Newbie Jensie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 1st, 2007
    Posts
    35
    nothing new for me yet. Waiting

  23. #23
    ABW Ambassador ticketguyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    697
    Quote Originally Posted by Jensie
    nothing new for me yet. Waiting
    Don't hold your breath. If September was your first month on CJ you won't be seeing anything until November. Performance incentives are paid out in the 2nd month following the month of activity. And they are almost always paid on the 12th of each month, hence the "bonus day" designation. Are you sure that you've met any performance incentive targets to begin with? I'm not aware of many people being able to do that in their first month on CJ. If so, congrats!

  24. #24
    Newbie Jensie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 1st, 2007
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by ticketguyz
    Don't hold your breath. If September was your first month on CJ you won't be seeing anything until November. Performance incentives are paid out in the 2nd month following the month of activity. And they are almost always paid on the 12th of each month, hence the "bonus day" designation. Are you sure that you've met any performance incentive targets to begin with? I'm not aware of many people being able to do that in their first month on CJ. If so, congrats!
    Actually this is my second month with CJ so hopefully I will get some.

    "Performance Incentive
    For Number of Actions equal to or greater than 100 increase commission by 16.90%. "


    I past 100 actions so hopefully I will get some bonus. Not sure how it works

  25. #25
    ABW Ambassador ticketguyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    697
    Quote Originally Posted by Jensie
    Actually this is my second month with CJ so hopefully I will get some.

    "Performance Incentive
    For Number of Actions equal to or greater than 100 increase commission by 16.90%. "


    I past 100 actions so hopefully I will get some bonus. Not sure how it works
    If those 100+ actions were in September, the bonus will not be paid until November. It will be equal to 16.9% multiplied by your total non-reversed commissions for whatever month you passed 100. It would be August commissions if you're expecting a bonus this month.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gotta Love Career Day!
    By Clicks4Nut'n in forum Virtual Family and Off-Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 14th, 2005, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •