Outsourced Program Manager Brent E.'s Avatar
    CSN Blog
    Hello,

CSN Stores has started up a blog. You can find new product information, that may help you advertise CSN Stores. Let me know if any of these new products or lines interest you and I will add them to the data feeds and widgets.

csnstoresblog.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; June 12th, 2007 at 07:01 PM. Reason: you really have to ask why?
    Brent Elias
    Affiliate Manager/Acceleration-Partners
    Belias(AT)acceleration-partners.com
    "God Grant That Men Of Principle, Shall Be Our Principle Men" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Brent E.
    Let me know if any of these new products or lines interest you and I will add them to the data feeds and widgets.

csnstoresblog.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
    Are you saying these products pitched on the blog are NOT in your datafeeds right now? If so, why not? (Given the huge product line you guys have, that's probably a dumb question on my part. 'Cause there's a ton of stuff already, right?)

Also, any interest in creating widgets that'll fit in a 180-200 px wide blog sidebar? I've been one of a handful of voices crying in the wilderness here at the ABW forums for those "skyscraper"-sized widgets. You guys have some really nice widgets -- I'm sure I've got a couple of them up somewhere -- but it would be great if you could join the handful who've tried that narrow width for blog sidebars.

Thanks for your helpfulness, Brent, and keep up the good work you do!
    Generate more fake news.

Thanks Brent for creating the blog. I try to keep up with my favorite sites blogs that have them, so have added it to my list. Gonna add something I saw there to my site that I didn't know ya had.

Quote Originally Posted by writerguy
    Also, any interest in creating widgets that'll fit in a 180-200 px wide blog sidebar? I've been one of a handful of voices crying in the wilderness here at the ABW forums for those "skyscraper"-sized widgets.!
    Hi Writerguy!
    I'm still new to ABW so I'm not able to PM yet, but since Brent is out for the rest of the week I'd love to help you myself. Anything in particular that you would like me to put in your skinny widget? I'll make a couple of them, and I'll take requests.

I'm co-authoring the blog with someone else here at CSN. We're having a lot of fun with it. I'm glad you guys can use it!

-Emily
    ps. I just posted a new widget with decorating ideas for the 4th of July.

Quote Originally Posted by writerguy
    Are you saying these products pitched on the blog are NOT in your datafeeds right now? If so, why not? !
    I meant to respond to this too...

A lot of the stuff in the blog is from our new stores, and Brent hasn't had a chance to set up some of those feeds yet since we launch our stores so quickly (5 a week, on average ). But, if you're excited about any of those new products, Brent will expedite the feed creation for you, no problem.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread