I have gone away from PPC to Article Marketing
    Anyone use article marketing methods to promote clickbank products. I have found this to work alot better for me rather than spending a ton of money on ppc ads.

I have found that with a little bit of effort you can get great page rankings through article marketing and it won't eat up your profits like ppc can.

A good article with super content that is keyword driven around a specific niche can go along way.

It may take a bit of work but it is worth it in the end

There is no better feeling when your article gets a good ranking. It is also a way to warm the person up to a product if you have done a review article.

Cheers,

Paul

Could you share your ways to promote articles? What works for you?

Article Marketing and ppc are not mutually exclusive. With ppc you see instant results while with article marketing it takes some time for traffic to build up. Also, with articles you attract 'readers', with ppc you attract (potentially) ready customers.

Having said this I also do more article submissions these days, not sure yet if it really works out well - a bit more time will tell.

Do you submit manually, or do you use an article submission service? I've seen these advertised for $100 to $200 per year for unlimited articles, but do they hold what they promise?

Cheers, Frank
    [URL=http://www.golfbeginnerguide.com/]Golf Beginner Guide[/URL] ; [URL=http://www.ladygolfersguide.com/]Lady Golfers Guide[/URL]

Yes it does take a little time and effort for article marketing but well worth it in the long run.

I don't use a service to submit my articles instead I use software called article submitter. It is very effective and will help me submit my article to 120 sites. It takes a little bit of time to set up because you have to sign up to all of the directories. Once you have done that all you have to do is start submitting anytime you want to get your article submitted.

It will usually takes about 15 to 20 min to submit your article as apposed to a few hours manually.

If you would like to check it out go to [Spam Reference Removed] I am not trying to spam here just giving direction to where you can get the submitter I use.

Cheers,

Paul
    Last edited by MichaelColey; June 13th, 2007 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zorch
    Could you share your ways to promote articles? What works for you?
    Sure,

Basically I build a blog in my own domain not with blogger to many problems with them. I create the blog around a specific niche that I have researched, next I write articles of interest that pertain to the niche, post them to my blog and then submit the article to as many directories as I can. Next I put a product from clickbank that is related to the niche and maybe place a review article in the blog.

I guess that is a quick summary. There are so many fine details in how you set things up and place things so that the search engine robots will like you and rank you. It can get quite detailed in how to do this but I have had allot of success.

One thing that is fun is when your article gets ranked on the first page of a major search engine. Your links are in the article and it is a great way to warm your reader up to the product you are promoting. I get a much better conversion rate this way than I do with a ppc add with a direct link to the sales page.

Actually lately it is now way to costly to run a ppc ad with a direct link to the sales page, and sometimes impossible.

This should give a bit more of and idea in a quick summary.

Cheers,

Paul

Spam reference removed. Post closed. Spammer banned.

You're just lucky I didn't take the time to notify all the other forums you spammed about this.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

7. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread