Outsourced Program Manager paladin's Avatar
    Adbrite did not track
    Clicked through, signed up and began spending on June 11. They were quick to charge my client's card for the clicks they sent over, but no info about it in my account yet.

ABW Ambassador
    You may not be waiting long enough. What do their program rules say about reporting referrals?

Could be that I did not wait long enough. Their program rules are minimal. The only thing I found regarding the timing of sales is "You start to generate income when a never registered user clicks on your button and becomes a new active AdBrite publisher or buys advertising through AdBrite"

ABW Ambassador
    They have a toll free number prominently displayed on their website for live customer support. In all fairness, I don't think you should be posting that they aren't tracking until you find out what they have to say.

more info
    I did try and call them, but after waiting around 5 minutes I gave on on their music and decided to email them instead. This was on Thursday.

It is now Monday morning and there is no response from them so far. I am hoping that I will receive a response later on today.

Hi Snowman,
    It could be that I originally posted this too early, but by now I should have gotten a response. A brief summary below:

June 11th: client clicked through, signed up and began spending
    June 14th: emailed their sport asking to look into the missing referral
    June 19th: Called them up. Their support person could not find my original email in their system initially, then found it as we were talking. She said she it forwarding the ticket to tech support and that I should get a response within 24 hours.

We are now on the 21st, some 48 hours after the call and still no response or info in my account. I am at a loss here.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread