Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hi all,

This post is a call for Attention to “ALL” Affiliate Members!

Would you rather lose $1.000 or less?
    Or would you rather let this PARASITE keep stealing and diverting your commission?

What would it take for all of us to participate to band together and fight this “THIEVES”?
    As an Organize Group?

Would you rather say “I’m doing something to fight them” or “We are FIGHTING BACK as group”?

Few members have posted couple of great ideas and trying to get everyone to participate to resolve this issue and stop this Parasite from stealing our hardwork, money and food for our family! (Allot of us knows this and read it around here already).

This few members put their self (their site/s) on the line (to be possibly be targeted by parasite) to address this issue! And they are asking for all of us to help fight back against these Predators!

Their efforts to fight these thieves are amazing and I greatly appreciated all the efforts and their support!
    But I am also very sad and outrage of the outcome!

The number of Affiliate Members (thousand of em!) that would participate to “FIGHT BACK”
    Is very very small percentage! That is really really sad in my opinion!

Especially when the ISSUE is about “ ALL OF US IS GETTING SCREWED”!

Now we can make all the excuses or comment we would like to voice about this matter, but I would like to say pls. Pls. pls. “DO NOT WASTE ANY MORE TIME”.

Because while we are all just sitting here and reading all the post around the board and trying to find or get an advice or answer towards on how you can make more money on your website?

WE ARE ALL GETTING ROBBED BY THESE PARASITE.

It’s your hardwork, money, and food for your family that is getting robbed by these thieves!

SO HOW ABOUT IT EVERYBODY?

Can we all start ‘FIGHTING BACK” Together?
    Can we all participate and get Organize as a GROUP?

Let’s all participate and make a difference!
    will you pls. PARTICIPATE FIGHTING BACK?

Haiko, Affjus, Happypoon and other members are doing their best to fight back against this predators are seriously needed all of us to help.

Think about it guys, if we all get this going as a group we can have allot more chance to WIN! The “PEOPLES POWER AGAINST PARASITE “ will be known and be afraid to mess with in the future!
    This member that is actively trying to fight against this scum’s need our help “ALL OF US”.

WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO PARTICIPATE?

1) It’s your Domain, Server, Bandwidth, Money, Time and Hardwork!
    2) If you are a serious Affiliate Member and this is your livelihood and you work so hard to compete without undermining someone’s hardwork and you are getting screwed on your commissions. Why Not Participate?
    3) The more People that participate to “FIGHT BACK” the more power we will have against the predators. Why Not Participate?
    4) To keep the Moral, Ethics and Value and Be counted as a Partner in this Business. Why Not Participate?
    5) To be able to have a piece of mind knowing that we are all doing something to fight back against the Parasite to keep of our Cookie Jar. Why Not Participate?
    6) To not be able to struggle financially in the future and be able to spend more time with your family and support them! Why Not Participate?
    7) To let this PARASITE and any other Predators know that we “The Power of People” being together and acting as a GROUP! Is not someone they would want to mess with today or in the Future?

I can go on and on, But the “BOTTOM LINE”
    Is we are all getting screwed by these predators and no one cares to get this thing resolve but us “AFFILIATES”.

We all need to participate and not be Scared, Worried (to be targeted by the parasites),
    We don’t need to say or think - Not Care, No Time, Too Busy or Doing it by yourself, etc. Etc.

The more time we give them the more money and efforts we are losing!

Pls. let’s all act together NOW!

Affjus idea could be a great start to fight back and get this issue going and resolve it by all of participating.

How much you can contribute?
    What can you do to Help?
    What do you know?
    What idea do you have to add with all to help?

Wouldn’t you like to be a part of this and make a difference and feel the greatness in your heart that you did help fight these scums?
    You be able to say I did participate and it is worth it and I feel good!
    Everyone is counted and everyone is SOMEBODY.

Think of the outcome of this if we all participate? We can have a great outcome if we all participate!
    “AN AFFILIATE MEMBER ORGANIZATION GROUP”.

Here’s an Idea,

How about have an Affiliate Organization Group Bank Account?

I think this is the safest way to transfer what you can contribute without tell anyone too much information.

Anyone can have a copy of the account balance and will know if someone is cheating or taking the money for their own use.
    Bank Account statement is hard to manipulate (in my opinion of course I can be wrong) and they do not divert! LOL...
    I know there are more thoughts on how to make this Bank Account work, and your advice or idea will help allot.

Just think of the benefit we can all have in the near future if we all come together and fight this?

Let’s put the agree or disagree that we have been doing in the fast and put them
    on the side for now and let’s all give a few minutes (maybe longer than few minutes) of our time to ‘FIGHT BACK AGAINST PREDATORS”.

SHALL WE START?

Okay To Affjus, Haiko and others the Table is yours and let this "GROUP" start in gear....

Anything I can help with pls just let me know!
    and when ever you can set up an account to how to collect contribution?
    I be glad to contribute the little I have (right now! but will have more in the future if I win this fight! I will have more commission and will have more to contribute to our Group!)

Thank you very much and I wish all of you a very Safe Merry Christmas and a “KICK ASS, MORE COMMISSION “. Happy New Year.

God Bless All

Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-)

I have to make a small correction of top post.

I have to appologize to the Few Merchants that did support us!

Because they do care and know that a right business last longer and profit more with good feeling and money!

The AM that 100% on our side I would like to say
    Thank you very much!

Great post Nova, I am willing to put my site up for target by parasiteware to attack this issue, I'm planning to Fight this issue once for all with my new newsletter dedicated so the consumers know. this will effect them and will understand what this is all about. My purpose isn't about making money it's about getting the consumers imformed of these advertising methods.

Always,

Jason

http://www.freebiesforever.com

Jason

Santa Cruz, CA 95060

A song came to mind

(just don't know the lyrics. lol...)

Song name - "Lean on me"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jasonco12:
    Great post Nova, I am willing to put my site up for target by parasiteware to attack this issue, I'm planning to Fight this issue once for all with my new newsletter dedicated so the consumers know. this will effect them and will understand what this is all about. My purpose isn't about making money it's about getting the consumers imformed of these advertising methods.

Always,

Jason

http://www.freebiesforever.com

Jason

Santa Cruz, CA 95060
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you Jason!

Everybody let's ROCK AND ROLL :-)

Nova, I make 90% of my income without being an affiliate of shopping websites (although this may change), but I will help with this, even donate funds to an account set up to combat parasites because I personally believe they are scum and as such deserve to be taken out of business. By the way, I found a parasite on my second computer two days ago... and erased the leach.

And if you need to look up lyrics of a love song [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] to cheer you up, see my website at http://www.romantic-lyrics.com (I dedicated it to my fiancee).

More power to you!

Gabe
    www.1lovecards.com

My eyes are welling up and I am ready to sing Kum Ba Ya.....all together now.

ABW Ambassador
    Nova - you are just so sweet [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] I always love reading your posts although I must admit I do get cracked up at your misspellings - I know this is your second language but I still get cracked up (no offense meant).

Heck - this is my first language and my only guess is there would be a bunch of people to respond saying - LOL of all people poon - you had the gall to laugh at her mis-spelling - Ha Ha Ha.

Anyway you are right about us figting together as a group and kicking the parasites butt. I can only guess that sometime soon there will be an announcement concerning the networks and so called standards and we'll see......

The ghost of Christmas future came to see me recently in a dream where the parasites were eating me alive and he raised his cane and the parasites disappeared. He put a hand on sholder and said - "don't worry my son, I have a very important vision to share with you".

I said - Please share your great wisdom with me. There are many others like Tiny Tim and Nova (LOL) who are being deprived of medical attention, going hungry and who will perish due to the parasites and their theiving practices.

He responded in a calm and soft voice and said - "You can easily position yourself and many others to compete fairly on a massive scale and...... it doesn't hurt to be stolen from when you know the theif will return the goods."

I said - thank you for your great wisdom, I will fully evaluate what you have said and promise to put every effort into fully understanding and take steps to position myself and all other affiliates for betterness. I then asked him, please, please look again into the future and tell me.... He held up his cane, reflected and said - if you work hard and have ethics as a main consideration of your results, I don't see parasites stealing from you by this time next year and Tiny Tim and Nova and the many others who are deprived will live long and prosper."

Merry Christmas Nova and I wish you and all the others here a joyous holiday season!

ABW Ambassador
    That was a wondeful Post Happymoon!
    Cazzie

@ Happypoon
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> offense, figting, sholder , theif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> don't ask me how to spell them correctly all I know is they are wrong [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    If you read any of my posts you will know I am even worse than you at spelling [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Travel safe
    Gordon
    YouTrek

I agree with you 100% Nova - something needs to get organized. Organization is the key to success [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Please count me in as a willing helper to do anything I possibly can to help.

Maybe it might be worth having a PayPal legal fund we could contribute to as well?

With my best,

Liz
    http://Styleforfree.com

Thank you Liz and all,

I am not the one in charge in this and it's not my Idea to collect the contribution to fight back and also have some money aside for future predators issue!

But I am here for any other help that I am needed!
    I don't think I can be in charge (never been, dont know how to be in-charge!) :-)

It's Affjust Idea and if she can start collecting contribution it will be a start of Making a Difference for all of us!

I think having a Bank Account for Affiliate Group will be a great Idea. We can use it for all legal action and other important issue that we will come accross in the near future!

This way we can all win in a fair way!

Come on Guys let's keep rolling we need all the help we can get for this and lets not turn our head this time. Let's all focus for once in this matter and resolve it as ONE GROUP.

Our Future is in Stake and I be damn if I just sit here and wait for them to dry me up!

I have couple more decades to go before I dried up! lol...

ROLLING, ROLLING, ROLLING... HERE COMES SANTA CLAUS, HERE COMES SANTA CLAUS...
    (With Giant Parasite Killer Bug Spray!)

By the way Poon!

:-ppppppppppppppppppppppppt...
    lol...

I think this would be a great idea. But the fact is we are affiliates. This is a battle for the merchants. They are the ones that will determine the outcome. We can let them know how we feel. We can ask them to stop associating with scumware sites.

Some Merchants have stepped up to the plate. Let us hope more do the same.

This is about us!

Most of the Merchants wouldn't care if we lose or not!

I agree that more Merchants will take a stance and realise we do contribute allot.

But to participate and organize something to fight back with these Parasite is the only way we are going to win and have a fair chance!

This problem is not gonna be solve by waiting for all the Merchants to come forward and do the right thing that will take forever!

I am talking about now and how much the Parasite is affecting allot of people and being taken advantage in a daylight!

I probably not doing a good job of explaining this because of my english.

But some do understand where I'm coming from!

If we don't do it NOW!

We are going to lose more and more!

and pretty soon the Merchants will not need us, because this Parasite has spread like a virus around the Globe!

Are you willing to take a chance and wait for some?

The Merchants that support us knows that we mean business in a right way!

I too want more Merchant to be in our side and accept us as a Ethical Business Parnters.

I am off to bed and Hope you all have a great night...

ABW Ambassador
    Originally posted by Gondor:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> If you read any of my posts you will know I am even worse than you at spelling <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And the most frequent victim of mis-spellings [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

(umm...aside from Gfluffy)

All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Nova for a really nice post. You have a softer way then me. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I'm known in my family for having "heavy hands." Guess it must be true!

So, let people know (in case they missed it) here is the url

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...1&m=8906090471

for people to cast their vote as to how much they can help.

You are totally correct, if we ban together, we can beat these parasites, and maybe make an example of them that no one will want to try their thieving ways again.

See you on the battlefield. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

http://SearchToSale.com - Turns your search box into money.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AffJus:
    Thanks Nova for a really nice post. You have a softer way then me. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I'm known in my family for having "heavy hands." Guess it must be true!

So, let people know (in case they missed it) here is the url

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...1&m=8906090471

for people to cast their vote as to how much they can help.

You are totally correct, if we ban together, we can beat these parasites, and maybe make an example of them that no one will want to try their thieving ways again.

See you on the battlefield. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will take the Thank you when we all achieve this goal!

"WE ALL NEED TO DO SOMETHING TO HELP", than doing nothing and waste time!

I am off to vote in your thread and hope
    "EVERYBODY" will follow!

Your Participation is Needed Click Here

It's time to take "ACTION" and not just a word!

I'm with you on the "BATTLEFIELD"!

The parasites have already spread around the Globe. What exactly is your solution if we all band together? AffJus asks how much we would be able to contribute to a court case to get an injuction to stop ebates from overwriting affilite codes. What about the others. It took the Courts a very long time to shut down napster and now it appears that KaZaa has picked up where they left off.

And I do understand where you are coming from. You are just as frustrated as the rest of us. Work hard, only to have your commissions stolen.

The reason I say it is up to the Merchants is simple. If they want to let these type of sites be an affiliate, then soon that will be their only affiliate. We are not going to work for free. We can drop them, just like they can drop us.

And now: Bank Account for Affiliate Group. What EXACTLY would be the plan. Any legal action would have to somehow target All scumware sites, not just Ebates. Otherwise it could go on forever. And what kind of court costs are involved?

Maybe someday soon there will be a better way than legal action. Like maybe an honest tracking system, or a code for our sites that could overwrite the scumware links.

Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    I do care about this issue.
    I do give a damn about them stealing my commissions.
    I will not talk openly about it. I prefer to do things quietly to make sure my sites will not be targetted more than they already are.
    Contacting your merchants can help, but with most the bottom line is unless you are a top producer you will be ignored.
    Also a lot of people depend on this income a lot and are afraid to do anything and you can't blame them.
    If you have a family to feed, and need the income in today's depressed economy some money is better than none.
    Educating those who have this crap on their computer is the best way to go.
    How many of you have content sites with a lot of visitors and mall sites that are popular.
    Put a big note on the frontpage, about privacy scumware and theft.
    Make a page and tell them all about scumware what it does and how they steal from people.
    If everyone did this on their sites the amount of people knowing about this would be phenomenal.
    Don't make assumptions, just post the straight facts. One of the things in this world that people hate the most is thieves and people invading their privacy and the scumware does that.
    Are you willing to do this?

The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi All

Rather than putting Dollar X towards the project, why not donate x% of your earnings, this means that those earning more (and losing more) contribute more.

How would it work : You'd need supporting Merchants be willing to cut X% off any earnings you made with your program and then convert that into a payment to be made to the Project, either direct from the merchant or from the Network Provider.

Number of upsides, first it gives you a doorway to approach Merchants who as of yet have no stance, if they see that their affiliate partners are putting cash into the pot against this then they are more likely to pay attention and (second upside) therefore want to learn more about what is going on.

I can't promise the following but I will put it to the MD, but I'll see if we can't do a double up offer, i.e. if you put X% into the pot from your commissions, Mondera will double the amount on the final cheque.

However in order to do so I need to be able to pass a business plan to our MD, which will state the how, why's who's and what's of the project.

Cheers

Chris

Chris Sanderson
    Mondera.com Partner Management
    90 Return Days : 100% Parasite Free : Fast Support : Commission on ALL Sales.

Visit the Mondera Partner Support Zone : Click Here

ABW Ambassador
    Excellent suggestion Chris,

Can you take it one step further? Monies donated should not be counted as income to the affiliate donating (hence tax free on the donations we make).

If not, these donations likely need to have separate reporting so affiliates can show business expenses that would be deductible.

Throw in the 401K like parameters with merchants matching a percent of monies donates and it sounds to me like the affiliate industry might just could grow up a bit.

The real kicker is that this really belongs being implemented at a network level but lets face it..... Not to many people are going to be able to rational putting money aside to the networks to help us fight parasites when it's the networks who openly support them and allow them to prey on us. Now, if any network really wanted to take a stance against parasites and....... likely challenge other networks, this would be a very nice feature to offer [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris - Mondera/WSO:
    Hi All

Rather than putting Dollar X towards the project, why not donate x% of your earnings, this means that those earning more (and losing more) contribute more.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the comments. For the long term, what you state is good. But for the immediate problem, it won't work, because you can't hire an attorney with "we'll pay you x% per month." We have to go in with a bulk amount of money.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>

However in order to do so I need to be able to pass a business plan to our MD, which will state the how, why's who's and what's of the project.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

At this point we don't have the who's and what's yet. The how is this:

Target one of the offenders. I think Ebates is good for the target because of recent events and we have enough "proof" to make the case.

Hire an attorney and/or paralegal to thoroughly research the case law. Also state and federal laws.

Have the attorney write a motion for an injuction to stop what ebates is doing. There is little matter of fact to be determined. Both sides will probably stipulate to much of the case, and only a few issues will be before the court. I believe, on it's face, ebates is violating the laws. Of course they will put their spin on the facts, but still it does not have to be along drawn out trial. Furthermore an injuction will give us time to prepare for a case if need be, or encourage ebates (and their kin) to negotiate in good faith.

Ebates and the like take us for fools. They realize we are scattered about and lack organization and resources. We need to counter that perception. Coming together on one issue, one very focused issue, has the potential to do that.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by annon:
    The parasites have already spread around the Globe. What exactly is your solution if we all band together? AffJus asks how much we would be able to contribute to a court case to get an injuction to stop ebates from overwriting affilite codes. What about the others. It took the Courts a very long time to shut down napster and now it appears that KaZaa has picked up where they left off.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just a couple of points.. yes, we are spread out all over the globe true. But we have communications and that makes the distance much less. Yes, they are spread out, but if they have a server in the US or UK or any other country where we could get an injuction, then at least those servers could be shut down. Most ISPs will immediate close an account if we have a judges injuction.

As for the others.. in time. But in order to bring people together (and get them to put in money) the goal has to be very focused, and easy to state. Also, it'll be easier to "win." By that I mean, if we say "we will stop scumware" that's an impossible goal. But if we state "We will stop ebates from overwriting affiliate and merchant links," that is very focused and a success very easy to show. People will get behind a movement that is focused and has success. If we take down ebates, the next one we go after will be even easier.. we'll have a track record and people will be willing to donate to success. In addition, after 1 or 2 victories, the rest will either negotiate or suffer the same fate.

As to napster... the judge issued an injunction almost immediately upon first try. In addition, there was considerable "law" to be determined. Was what their service did really violating copyright laws. That is what took months. In addition, it was also extended by negotiations. From start to end it only took less than a year, and much of that was the negotiations.

JUNE 13, 2000 The RIAA files a motion for a preliminary injunction to block all major-label content from being traded through Napster.

JULY 26, 2000 U.S. District Judge Marilyn Patel rules in favor of the record industry and orders Napster to stop allowing copyrighted material to be swapped over its network by midnight two days later.

JULY 28, 2000 Hours before Napster would have had to shut down, the Ninth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals rules that the company should be allowed to continue its operations.

FEBRUARY 12, 2001 Federal appeals court rules that Napster must stop trading in copyrighted material and may be held liable for copyright infringement.

(from http://web.utk.edu/~smarcus/History.html )

What I'm after is that first strike. That will bring much needed publicity to the problem. It will help also bring in money as more and more affiliate (and companies) learn about ebates and their like. It will also probably cause some merchants to re-evaluate their use of the service. I'll bet 90% of affiliates don't really know what is happening. They are just doing their pages and sites and probably not even aware of ABW or others such sites. They might not even know about ebates or how they take commissions from them. A little publicity would go a long way to educating them.

Whether it takes 30 days or 3 years, the bottom line is that the longer we wait, the more we will be hurt. And the longer we wait, the LESS LIKELY we'll be able to fight. And the longer we wait, the more they will grow.

We gave them a chance at the Nov. 7th meeting. It's now Dec 9th, and what has changed? Also, even if ebates does bring their practices in order, there is a long list of "next targets" and we could at any time check one the top of the list and move to number two.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by happypoon:
    Excellent suggestion Chris,

Can you take it one step further? Monies donated should not be counted as income to the affiliate donating (hence tax free on the donations we make).

If not, these donations likely need to have separate reporting so affiliates can show business expenses that would be deductible.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My thought on this was "find the attorney, then everyone sends them the money." Most attornies will setup a trust for their clients like this. The money goes into the trust. The attorney is the trustee. We together are the makers. I'm not sure who the beneficiery would be. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Us again? But the point is, the money goes to the attorney, they setup a trust to hold it and use it as needed. No affiliate needs touch it.

P.S. We MIGHT even find an attorney to do this pro bono plus costs, or at least at a reduced rate. This is a public issue. It effects a lot of people and it's not for the benefit of just one person, but an entire group of people. Probably most of them are "work at home mom's," retirees, students, and other "non-corporate" type people.

P.S.S. If we do just send the money, what I propose is a list of those who do. The attorney would have staff keep track of all those who contribute. By name or handle and email address. That list would then be published here at ABW (and if appropriate other forums) and only those on the list would be able to view the list. No dollar amounts need to be shown, but I think a record of who helped is good to encourage everyone to help. Again, we might elect one or two people to be the liason to the attorney. This person would have information as to the Dollars raised/spent, etc. and give some accountability to us. That person should be paid a small amount, like 1% of the $ raised. (ie 1% (?) of the money that came in that month. perhaps after some time, other people might take that position.) Those on the list get an accounting of where the money goes and get to "vote" if there is such a need.

[This message was edited by AffJus on December 09, 2002 at 03:12 PM.]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Justdoit:
    I do care about this issue.
    I do give a damn about them stealing my commissions.
    I will not talk openly about it. I prefer to do things quietly to make sure my sites will not be targetted more than they already are.
    Contacting your merchants can help, but with most the bottom line is unless you are a top producer you will be ignored.
    Also a lot of people depend on this income a lot and are afraid to do anything and you can't blame them.
    If you have a family to feed, and need the income in today's depressed economy some money is better than none.
    Educating those who have this crap on their computer is the best way to go.
    How many of you have content sites with a lot of visitors and mall sites that are popular.
    Put a big note on the frontpage, about privacy scumware and theft.
    Make a page and tell them all about scumware what it does and how they steal from people.
    If everyone did this on their sites the amount of people knowing about this would be phenomenal.
    Don't make assumptions, just post the straight facts. One of the things in this world that people hate the most is thieves and people invading their privacy and the scumware does that.
    Are you willing to do this?

The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do have a family to feed, medical attention to take care of and so on and on!

That is why I am trying my best to get something done with these Thieves.

Me and my Partner had send emails to merchants
    we tell users about the Parasite in the best way we can!

your comment of am I willing to do this Yes I have done that! and all the idea that I can think of to let people (IE: users, merchant and even the Networks) know the unfair treatment we are all getting!

But if we can do this in more organize way we can achieve more than what we are getting right now!
    Which is Nothing!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast