Verbosely Virtuous Mutt spacedog's Avatar
    Some balances have dropped
    Yesterday the locked transactions from all of my merchants except two dropped into Current Balance. Did anyone else have this drop happen so early, and yet you're seeing some of them still sitting in "locked" status? [holy cow, look at the unintended alliteration in that sentence!]

Usually the balance drop happens for all my merchants at about the same time, so I'm a bit concerned that the two non-dropped merchants have not paid up. Or maybe CJ is now doing this in stages.

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    Just yesterday, I logged into CJ and saw that my balance was up about $60. I was pretty excited about that. A few hours later, I logged back in and the balance was back to what it was the day before, essentially $60 less. Not sure I know what happened there.

What you've described, if you're referring to balances up at the very top of the page in Account Manager in CJ that go up and down around this time of each month, is an issue that is discussed in this sticky thread. It's a very annoying "bug" in how CJ's interface deals with migrations of balances from one section to another that usually sorts itself out within one or two days.

My "Current Balance (June, 2007) --> Commissions" field, in Transaction Reports, is what I was referring to. I don't remember balances dropping to Current Balance as early as the 13th of the month in the past. I hope more are going to drop, or I'll have to contact these two merchants and I won't be very kind about it. There's no excuse for not paying out each month the money that your affiliates have rightly earned.

ABW Ambassador
    I think you should be patient .. I believe the balance drop to "current balance" is not complete yet. If it does not work it out within couple of days, then it is time to contact

I'll try. IIRC, I've never seen it take more than 24 hours for all "locked" balances to drop (usually happens during the same afternoon). I'm not sure if CJ is doing something differently this month, but I'll give it more time. It's interesting that CJ's account interface was incredibly slow and crashy for most of the entire day yesterday. Far worse than I've seen it during other balance drops.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spacedog
    It's interesting that CJ's account interface was incredibly slow and crashy for most of the entire day yesterday. Far worse than I've seen it during other balance drops.
    I'm sure there was more to yesterday's problems than just "balance drop" related issues, becuase you couldn't get product links either. (That is ok today, so far.)
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

All of my locked commissions are closed. So why not send me check tomorrow, CJ ?

So when do we get paid? Is it time to do this months "when do we get paid" thread?

No. Start one yourself if you'd like. This thread is about possible deadbeat merchants.

ABW Ambassador
    Spacedog - It seems balance shuffle is going on again now. Hopefully you shall see all your locked drop to current balance

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread