sales slow?
    Is anyone else seeing super slow sales since June 9th?

Not for me, doing pretty well actually.

Today is damn slow. Is it Father's day ?

Trev - one of my sites is a resource for teachers, and so I've seen a marked drop in traffic and sales in June. For that site, the traffic and sales charts show a rapid, consistent drop-off from mid-May through this past week (as most schools close for the summer) -- traffic and sales are well below 50% of the April/May levels, which were already depressed from previous months. I expect traffic and sales will level out at current levels, until many teachers start planning in August.

There is a "normal" traffic and sales drop during the summer, which extends to all my sites, except a few seasonal sites (e.g. picnic/camping/outdoors).

During some of my "free time" (when not consulting for a client), I'm enhancing that "teacher" site, in anticipation of the upsurge in August and September. I'm also starting my "Christmas work," re-building and updating sites that drew strong sales this past Christmas, while planning for some new sites to try to draw more sales this fall and winter.

summer is down for me, but nothing unusual since jun 9....well this weekend is slow because of the holiday.

Action Jackson - King of the World
    June has been the best month of the year for me

Quote Originally Posted by jackson992
    June has been the best month of the year for me
    Does your site sell pool toys & vacations?

June has been pretty bad in everything but personals. Retail stuff stinks right now - clothes & shoes, home improvement, electronics, food & snacks, diet programs, select dating is bad but there are other sites rockin' right along. Can't wait till we get through these summer months and get back to school and into the holiday shopping season!

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Actually what seems to be hot right now is automotive

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    From mid - June things slow up a bit for many products. People are outside, school is out, vacations are in the works and long days of sunshine keep more folks outdoors. I'll copy and paste this post each year at this time as a refresher
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jackson992
    Actually what seems to be hot right now is automotive
    yeah, automotive, beachy stuff, bbq, pool stuff, outdoor accessories and equipment should do well this time of year, especially if it is related to road trips, day trips and vacations.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Slow
    I have shown a slowdown too. A Mega slow down since June 9th. Kids getting out of school makes sense. I was and will still wonder though. I was just starting to see money coming in. $25.00 last check, and then Since June 9th I have $2.44 and nothing for at least a week. I will be spending the summer gearing up for the fall :-)

-Randy

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread