Results 1 to 2 of 2
June 17th, 2007, 11:20 AM #1
Did anybody here create datafeed from phpmyadmin?
- Join Date
- May 28th, 2007
I wana generate a datafeed from one of my website. Through the phpmyadmin, I did exported the content of the selected table to an xml file. However, now comes the headache.
These records are from a phpbb_posts_text table, which contains post_subject, post_subtitle, and post_text. Most of my posts are of more than one paragraph. This means, between the paragraphs, there are spaces. These spaces will make webmerge malfunctions... If I remove all these spaces, the format would be affected, if I do not remove these spaces, I cannot publish these contents.
Anyone has similar experience? Please share with me.
Many many thanks.
June 17th, 2007, 07:40 PM #2
- Join Date
- June 17th, 2007
You could try to replace all the line returns "\r" with html tags like <p></p> or <br />. I'm not sure if it wouldn't break webmerge or not.
You'll have to do that search and replace on the data BEFORE you export the file. I wouldn't make those changes on your existing table. I HIGHLY recommend duplicating the table you want to export, search and replace what I suggested and then try exporting. That may work...
By Julian in forum Google Affiliate Network - GANReplies: 5Last Post: April 9th, 2009, 10:10 PM
By KPR in forum Programming / Datafeeds / ToolsReplies: 0Last Post: December 11th, 2007, 08:04 AM
By sinpeople in forum Newbie Affiliate FAQs & Helpful ArticlesReplies: 9Last Post: June 19th, 2007, 01:11 AM
By tamalyn in forum Programming / Datafeeds / ToolsReplies: 7Last Post: August 19th, 2003, 10:56 AM