June Payment
    Hi,

Last month I noticed my payment was sent on the 17th of May.

All my transactions (only leads) are closed since the 15th of June now, but no payment sent yet. Between the last pay cycle and this one, I had to create a new account because a Network Quality agent deactivated my previous account without notice: just because I forgot to add an incentive description.
    So, I have a fresh new account with an incentive description now.

I would like to know if I am considered as a new publisher now (I mean, do I have to go through the possible check approval process for first publishers and wait another pay cycle to receive my payment?).
    And by the way, did someone on this forum already noticed her/his payment sent for the month of June?

Verbosely Virtuous Mutt spacedog's Avatar
    I'm not sure if you'll have to wait a month because you created a new account, but it's certainly possible. And there's the minimum balance to have a payout sent at all, which is USD $25, CAD $35, or 25 euros. No one here will know the answer to whether you will be paid right away, so it's best if you contact CJ directly by their help system or by phone.

As for your other question, no, nothing has been sent yet. But CJ does not miss payments; they are very good about this. And they always get sent out within one to two days max of the 20th of each month in my experience. Go to Help --> Search --> type in "how publishers get paid" and read the help entry of the same name. Eh, I'm in a generous mood, so I'll quote it:

How Publishers Get Paid
    Commission Junction combines all commissions you earn from every advertiser in one payment, which you can receive by check or direct deposit.

Payment Method
    Checks are processed beginning on the 20th of every month for the previous month's balance. This means that after a withdrawal is made to process a check, the money which has been earned during the current month will remain in the account.

In other words, if you earn no less than your minimum payment amount (as listed below) in November, you will be paid that amount at the end of December. After the payment for November is withdrawn you will still see money in your account, (i.e., whatever money you earned during the month of December).

Minimum Payment Amounts by Currency
    USD: $25.00

CAD: $35.00

EUR: 25.00

GBP: 16.00

SEK: 185.00

Commission Rates
    Advertisers can choose to pay their publishers per-sale or per-lead, or a combination of these.

Sale: A purchase made on an advertiser's site.

Lead: A registration or a sign-up (usually giving an email address or some sort of contact information). Look at an advertiser's detail page to see what constitutes a lead.

Click: (click-throughs) The action a consumer takes when they are referred from one Web site through a link or advertisement and are taken to another Web site.
    (my emphasis).

Good luck. And oh, welcome to the forum. I hope that your incentivized sites, which got you disqualified from CJ, are done ethically and in accordance with all of your merchant partners. Most merchants do not allow incentivized methods of sale/lead generation, so look carefully at the Advertiser Detail page for each of your merchants (and all emails they've sent you that contain their rules).

Thank you for your reply spacedog.

I was thinking about waiting 2 or 3 days before contacting CJ Help, anyway they always replied to me within 10hrs max since I have been an affiliate.
    I just wanted to get a point of view from the members here first.

Concerning the ethic, I am in contact with a Network Quality agent who helped me setup my new account and explained me properly how to describe my incentive offer. I also contacted my principal advertisers about this incentive thing, and they both told me it was ok.

And yes, most of the big advertisers do not like incentive offers, but I have been able to get into great advertisers programs. The only issue is that I have to wait longer in order to get approved while they are reviewing my websites (more than 100 advertisers still reviewing after one month now...)

It's good to see this TRUSTed thread has been started for this month. I doubt we will get any FLAMING On this thread about the matter that affects the WORLD.

Sorry, couldn't resist... carry on...

Verbosely Virtuous Mutt spacedog's Avatar
    Oh, Ms. Birdness will soon have her say. Sure as there's naked Wii gamers playing into the night. But where's our ol' reliable CJ rabble rouser Kimberly at these days?

I contacted my CJ Network Quality agent concerning the delay of receiving my payment.

The issue seems to be with some of my referring URLs: they have not been able to check where the clicks came from. I was told it can be something caused by promotion through a third-company or with a marketing software or by promotion through contextual ads.

I do not use any of those except my IE and Windows Live Mail desktop.

Did someone already encounter that kind of hidden referring URLs?

Here we go...

You work hard every nights for several hours in order to bring them traffic, and they decide to hold your funds.

I have to wait until next pay cycle now.

At least, it will be a big, big paycheck...

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread