Thread: Linkshare Awards were a blast

Outsourced Program Manager William - AMWSO's Avatar
    Linkshare Awards were a blast
    Well, just got back from the Linkshare Awards Dinner - Food was awesome at Cyprianis and the networking was even better - these events are far too much fun to be considered work!

2 AMWSO clients were nominated this year, Forzieri for International Merchant and Gaiam for Innovative Merchant, and unfortunately we only won one of them.

So Forzieri is a bridesmaid for the second time - but I get the feeling a future Golden Link is on its way for this excellent merchant and its super AM Patrick Goodfellow.

On a brighter note, Gaiam as expected won Innovative Merchant of the Year for the use of affiliate coded text links in video - very cool - and it was a thrill to go up with Bill Moran from Gaiam to accept the award on behalf of Pete and James Nardell (the AMWSO AMs for Gaiam). Nice job indeed guys! Personally I think the Innovative Merchant Award is one of the best prizes to win - it's super to be recognized for creativity and ingenuity!

Congrats to all who were nominated, including Eric Ewe for Most Vocal Advocate - you'll always be a winner in my books Eric! See ya at Symposium tomorrow.

Will H-W

India / Thailand
    Great Going Guys

Congratulations for the entire Gaiam and AMWSO Team.. You guys simply Rock!!
    And Congratulations for all who where nominated.

Mondera Affiliate Manager
    Winner of the LinkShare 2004 Golden Link Awards "Affiliate's Choice Award"
    Winner of the 2002 "Best Affiliate Program Award"

Affiliateville, USA
    Yes, congrats. I think just being nominated is very important, but winning one is a real achievement.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Congratulations to the AMWSO team! It is great to have your recognized by your peers.

Who has PICTURES?????? I want to see everyone all dolled up

Internet Cowboy
    Congrats AMWSO.

Yea, I'm with Anne....bring on the pictures Wanna see ya all lookin all dressed up
    Congratulations to Chris, James, Pete and all the other AMWSO people who worked on it.. definitely deserved it.... and congratulations (don't know ya but still ) to Bill (hope ya don't mind me calling you by your first name) and all the othe nice Gaiam people. Also.....have dealt with your support people on orders and they should get brownie points very nice

To Patrick: awhhhh for what it's worth, you'd deserve the in my eyes. Maybe they'll agree with me next time. Bein nominated is still a big deal. so don't you feel bad about it.

Even tho they didn't see things exactly my way...congratulations to all the winners.

Congratulations to Kellie you definitely deserved to win but knew I was rooting for Eric, too.

to Eric - you definitely know how I felt on this. lol You're one of my favorite online buddies, so I'd have given it to all of ya just cos I wouldn't have wanted to make any of ya feel bad. So you'd have won, too cos you deserved it, too. I know you'll be looking at it philisophically and realize just how great it was to be nominated, too. but still...don't you feel bad, either.

Agree with William, Patrick and Eric're still both winners to me.

and William.....glad you're enjoying yourself.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Big Thank you to James and Pete who manage Gaiam, great work guys! Thanks everyone for the congrats and posts
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 :::
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

9. Newsletter Signup