OK, here's a simple question: If you HAD to earn an *extra* $200 by next week using affiliate programs, how would you do it?

I'm sure this has been discussed on ABW before but, since I couldn't find it in the archives, I thought it would be an interesting topic to bring up again.

"All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then Success is sure."
    - M. Twain

I think you can do that with Google Adwords. depends on what products you sell but it can be done.

Contact merchants that do well for you, and see what you can change about their placement to do better.

For instance, one of my affiliates was having a tough time converting our product, so we sat on the phone for a little while and strategized, less than 24 hours later, he was seeing sales!

If there is anything that I can do to help, please let me know. Including, partnering with me at GiveAnything, through beFree. We offer the highest rev-share in the Gift Certificate industry.

Best of Luck!

Lizabeth Cole
    Affiliate Marketing Manager
    Gift Certificates

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread