EBAY Suspension
    On Tuesday my account was suspended from EBAY. I have been on EBAY selling goods for almost a year now. I was selling about 20K per months in equipment. My feedback was approximately 94% with very little difficulty. We are a company that sells salon equipment. We operate 2 warehouses and a online website. Further, we offer customer support and other service related features via email and via phone which is independent of EBAY.

I received an email that stated I was immediately suspended. Immediately several email were generated to EBAY asking why. 48 hours latter I received an email that is copied below:

Dear Lauren,

Your account was suspended because it was in violation of eBay policy.

We understand that you may feel that the decision to suspend your
    account was unfair. We take your concerns very seriously. However, after
    reviewing your situation again, we have decided that your account will
    remain closed due to the nature of the violations. We have taken this
    action out of concern for the safety and integrity of the eBay
    Community.

I am sorry if you are unhappy with the decision not to reinstate your
    account. Although future emails from you will be read, unless they
    contain additional information for review, we will be unable to respond.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
    Brie

eBay Customer Support
    Trust and Safety Operations

I don't know why we were booted off. But this person says that if my emails contain further information for review, that is the only way they will respond. Unfortunately, I don't know what to respond to because I don't know what the problem is.

CAN SOMEONE HELP!!!!

ABW Ambassador
    You can use eBay Live Help and ask for a reason

I did and they gave me a link to a email to Harbor Safety.

ABW Ambassador
    You may have violated one of the rules of eBay - sellers:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...-overview.html

Review each of the rules such as Shill Bidding, Seller non-performance etc. Be truthful to yourself and address the "real" issue(s)

We don't know of any violations made whatsoever especially shilling. Our company has 75 employees with warehouses in 2 countries. We don't make mistakes in our business practices.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    I hate to see someone get shafted unfairly (if that is the case) by a mega-company, but does this have ANYTHING to do with affiliate marketing? (Lauren - that is the purpose and focus of this forum; the ebay.ca section you posted in is for issues relating to their affiliate program, not ebay.ca sellers)
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, thereís no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

ABW Ambassador
    AffiliateHound, you made a good point. I tried to help the poster with whatever I can regardless whether it was related to Aff. marketing or not. But, you are right, the questions related to eBay seller does not belong here ..

May be a Mod or Haiko can delete this thread

94% out out how many auctions. In my mind I would never buy off someone with a 94% feedback. Maybe you dipped below the level ebay would consider as a good seller. I am a powerseller myself and my feedback is 99%. out of 45000 sales. If anything I would be thinking that is the problem. Just a guess though
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Maybe they consider your products medical devices:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...l-devices.html

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Sorry, I didn't realize there was another forum.

Your claim that you don't know why you were booted from eBay is absolutely inconsistent with your self-report of a 94% feedback rating. Your statements here make me pretty confident that eBay made the right call.

Mycroderm (not microderm) wrote: "Our company has 75 employees with warehouses in 2 countries. We don't make mistakes in our business practices."

Wow, there's a classic example of denial. None of your 75 employees has ever made a mistake? You somehow got a 94% feedback rating even though nobody in your company has ever done anything wrong?

As others note, a 94% feedback rating on eBay is pretty awful -- I've certainly seen merchants booted from eBay because of issues that have led to even less negative feedback (indeed, I once managed to persuade eBay to shut down a merchant with a feedback score above 99%, based on the merchant's own defensive comments to rapidly-increasing negative feedback).

If you truly don't know why you were booted, perhaps one of those 75 employees has been hiding information from you. Spend some time reading your customers' feedback, and look at the reasons for any credit card or PayPal reversals. I don't think this will be a difficult mystery to solve.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Ironically, if a president achieved a 94% approval rating s/he'd be president for life!!

Though 94% is an "A" in the classroom, it is a low score on eBay. That you were open about it leads me to believe that you have been going along thinking that everything was peachy. Perhaps in your industry, 94% customer satisfaction is a high achievement (for offline marketing, quality and customer service) and so you are surprised by the decision.

No doubt Qwest, Google, Yahoo, Exxon, Pfizer, State Farm, and every other multi national corporation would love to have a 94% satisfaction rating with the pubic. However, the reality is that if eBay felt your customer satisfaction was not in keeping with their policy, they move to protect their reputation and stockholder faith. If you really do not know why they closed your account, you can always pick up a phone, call them and dig into the reason(s) for the decision.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    I have not seen your account, and I know nothing about what specifically that you sell. However, I do recall that some manufacturers of hair products are rather protective of how their products reach the American market. They sell via specific channels and do not want companies purchasing in large quantities off shore and reintroducing the products for a discount outside of their approved sales channels.

That is, perhaps, way off base, maybe you do not even sell those items, just something I recall from my wife who is a beautician/business owner.
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

Mycroderm,

This company is completely unprofessional in every way and they don't deserve to be in business at all.

I have waited 3 months for a product that never came. I kept getting the run around about my product being held at customs. On the day of delivery that was scheduled with the so called trucking company from California, DTX, nobody showed up or ever cared to call me with an explanation. 2 days later I get a call from the so called tucking company guy, Brad Lewis, to let me know that the delivery guys smashed the box with a forklift and broke the product. Brad goes on to tell me that their insurance will cover this and that he would have another machine shipped by air immediately to me. He informed me that he had called customs to let them know what happened with the machine so that they would clear this next shipment right away. Well when the machine came, it was held up at customs for another 3 weeks. The day of delivery was to be August 30th 2007. Again I waited for this delivery to arrive. Brad Lewis gave me the number of this so called delivery company so I decided to call the number. Of course there was no answer or answering service, just like the phone line of Brad lewis. Tried to get in contact with this Brad again right away but of course he has now vanished!!

I was told before I ordered this product if would only take 4 to 5 business days to arrive since they were shipping from San Fran. What they didnt tell me was that it had to be shipped to them from their warehouse in China first.

I decided to investigate into the contact numbers of this Brad Lewis and the number he gave me for the delivery guys. Both numbers were actually residential number NOT business numbers and Brad Lewis number is registered under a compltely different name. Not a business! I also found out there is no such company in San Fran called DTX trucking company.
    I don't understand all these rediculas stories that Mycroderm felt they needed to give me. They are just full of lies.

They don't have a contact number where you can actually talk with someone live and when you leave a message NOBODY ever gets back to you. Once in a while they will respond to your email with rudeness.

It's no wonder that ebay suspended Mycroderm!! I will certainly go out of my way to warn everyone of this horrible company.

They have told me today I would have a complete refund. I hope that does goes through. But with all my requests to have a call back to chat about what happened with this product, nobody came through. They could care less about this issue that's clearly their fault!

I also finally called Canada customs today to ask them bout this situation and they told me there never was a package for me at all. WOW! Surprise Surprise.

Mycroderm needs to be shut down so they can't rip anyone else off.

94 percent is pretty dreadful
    checked out ebay, and saw that mycroderm has a 92.3% rating. Seems that all the complaints stem from customers not receiving anything. Makes perfect sense for Ebay to suspend their account.

Mycroderm
    I cannot believe that this so called company "Mycroderm" did this!! Bryan R they did the exact , i mean eaxact same thing to me. Everything from the delays to the shipping lies! Bryan please contact me because i don't want these people to get away with this. They took $1100 dollars from me!! My name is Byron Hernandez,...(phone number removed)...If anyone has any suggestions..by all means, please help me.
    Last edited by loxly; September 18th, 2007 at 12:42 PM. Reason: removed phone number

please someone help me out here..i am pulling my hairs after finding out i've been had by this company!!!! Any suggestions on what i could do here??? PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by QUEENSCAT
    please someone help me out here..i am pulling my hairs after finding out i've been had by this company!!!! Any suggestions on what i could do here??? PLEASE
    Did you pay for the item with a credit card, or with a MC or Visa debit card? If so, you can call the issuing bank and dispute the charge. Most times, they'll reverse the charge and credit you while they investigate the claim.

I paid through Paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by QUEENSCAT
    I paid through Paypal.
    Ergh. One of the myriad of reasons I don't like PayPal. I canceled my account several years back after a shyster seller kept my money and PayPal backed the seller up because he provided a tracking number (yes, there was a tracking number...for track a box of old jumper cables and corroded D batteries that he sent me, in lieu of a laptop). Call your bank. Call PayPal (after you've filed a claim). Good luck to you.

Thanks i have called already. You gotta be kidding me!!! Paypal would support the seller instead of the consumer. What a joke!! God i hope i could get my money back!

http and a telephoto
    I hopoe everyone resolved their issues, but since this is not an affiliate related issue I am closing the thread. It will stay here for info purposes.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

23. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread