Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Question Baltimore/DC Affiliate Dinner Anyone?
    Folks,

I'll be in the Baltimore/DC area between 1 and 5 July 2007 (right before the Affiliate Summit). Anyone interested in meeting up for a dinner between 2 and 4 July?

Geno

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Geno,

I would love to meet up! Please let me know more about the specific area and I'll see what I can do.
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Online Marketing Consultant
    I am happy to arrange all of it, Anne, Beach, Sit4 and everyone else,,,,, you game? Welcome to the area Geno.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Actually, I was going to head to my moms for a surprise in PA on the fourth, however, my apartment overlooks the monutments and has the best view for the fireworks if you would want to come over for them. Then I could head out later to my friends. Your all welcome to join and watch the fireworks in a climate controlled atmnosphere LOL.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

I would but I am leaving the morning of the 6th for Miami... Adam, are you going to Miami Friday as well or Saturday?

Flying to Miami on Friday out of Regan. Your leaving from Dulles? If you don;t mind hanging around I can pay for Taxi and you can ride with snib and I

We can always do Tuesday or something different if you all would want to get together. Thursday is way out because of work and step class. Geno will be here for a few days =0) Geno, Where are you staying btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidate
    Geno will be here for a few days =0)
    True. We can do 2nd or 3rd.

Geno, Where are you staying btw?
    Haven't decided yet. Somewhere in the Baltimore vicinity. Need to buy an SUV between 2nd and 4th and ship it out of the U.S. before I go to the Summit.

Geno

Flying to Miami on Friday out of Regan. Your leaving from Dulles? If you don;t mind hanging around I can pay for Taxi and you can ride with snib and I
    Yes, flying out of Dulles. Thanks for the ride offer, that is so nice , but I am meeting Connie and cabbing in Someone should start a cab share thread though with arrival times, so many people are coming in Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by Anne
    Yes, flying out of Dulles. Thanks for the ride offer, that is so nice , but I am meeting Connie and cabbing in Someone should start a cab share thread though with arrival times, so many people are coming in Friday!
    I thought you said you were catching a ride with a friend?

Quote Originally Posted by flamingoworld
    I thought you said you were catching a ride with a friend?
    No, I decided I would ride with you after all.

In the friday night/opa thread I think they have a cab sharing breakoff started lol.

Geno, there are a ton of car dealerships out in the NoVa area like chantilly and sterling. You might want to try there. Could be cheaper than MD.

I will be searching in the radius of 50 miles. So Sterling, etc are definitely covered. Thanks, man.

So how many people do we have interested altogether now? 3 including me? Are all of us coming to the Summit? If so, it may not make much sense... But I am all for it (especially if those that aren't attending the Summit are going to join us).

Geno

Anne and I will be at Summit, I'm game for dinner or drinks regardless, it'll be a great week for it with America's independence day in the capital city of the USA. There are a few others on ABW who are in the area who might not have seen the thread. I can IM them. There are also a few non abw members who are out here AMs and affiliates if you want.

I'm game for dinner or drinks regardless, it'll be a great week for it with America's independence day in the capital city of the USA.
    Definitely!!

There are a few others on ABW who are in the area who might not have seen the thread. I can IM them.
    I would highly appreciate your help with this.

There are also a few non abw members who are out here AMs and affiliates if you want.
    I do. Check your PM.

Geno

Wow. Sounds like a good time being put in place. I would love to participate (being from Baltimore 'n' all) - however, we are out of town and won't be back to B'more until the 4th. Then we'll be attending a party overlooking the Inner Harbor and "packing" - 'cause the morning of the 5th will find us headed down I-95 in the direction of Miami. Hope to catch up at the Summit - to put some faces with names.

Wherever y'all decide to gather, if Guinness is available, I'd certainly appreciate it if someone has a Pour on my behalf.

HAPPY 4th!
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Sooo anyone on for dinner Next Monday then?

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    I'm sorry to say I won't be able to make it.

I will be in Miami, so I hope to meet up with all of you there.

I would love to see if we could make a dinner happen sometime in September.
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Hi there, We are located in Baltimore. I'm available as well.

Thanks,
    Missy

Ok.

So at this stage we have:

* Liquidate
    * Missypoo586
    * myself

Anne you're interested?

I am inviting everyone interested to a dinner at a Russian restaurant in the area (like we did with Rexanne, missdonna, and a few others when I was in L.A.) Let's limit the numbers to 20 people. So, who else is interested??

Kim, sorry you can't come. I will be looking forward to meeting you in Miami then.

Geno

I would have to say it depends on where and when. I have to arrange childcare and that is not always easy. Let me know the details and I would love to if I can. :0)

K.

Would love to have you there.

Still deciding on the exact venue. ;-)

G.

Tentative Date: Monday, 2 July

Tentative Time: 7:00 pm

Tentative Venue: One of the top three here. DC Registry calls "Maxim" Restaurant "The best and only Russian-Georgian restaurant in the Washington, DC area". I've never been, but we might as well try it out...

IMPORTANT: So far we've had two people express interest. I would like it to be an event for 5+ people. Anyone else interested?!

Please let me know.

I will be on the road (or actually, "in the sky" if we want to be more exact) for 23 hours straight starting 10 hours from now. So I need to make a decision on this A.S.A.P.

Many thanks.

Geno

ABW Ambassador
    Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm actually going to be in Baltimore in July, but not until the 22-24. 3 weeks too late.

Michael

Sorry Geno, no childcare here Thanks for including everyone in the area in the invite though, I hope some more can make it ))

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast