Invalid fax number for tax forms?
    I have just changed account holder's and payee's name in my CJ account and wanted to fax new W-8BEN tax form with my name in it to CJ, but the number specified in their help for that - 818 879 5284 seems to be invalid I dial from Germany 001 818 879 5284 and get signal of non-existent number. Anyone has clue? Have they changed the number?

Thanks in advance

ABW Ambassador
    I just confirmed on their site that you have used the fax number listed. Since that doesn't work, I would use their main fax number 805-730-8001 which is listed at http://www.cj.com/about/contact.html

On the cover sheet of the fax, I would put Attn: Publisher Payments and include your Account Name and Number which appear at the top righthand corner of the Account Manager when you are logged in.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    I would be very reluctant to send sensitive information, like that contained in tax forms, by fax.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Thanks for your advice, guys! Another strange thing, I submitted a question to CJ support about the problem, normally it should be automatic email response confirming that they have received the ticket, but this time I haven't got anything If I log in my CJ account and check the question status, it is there, unresolved. I am also a bit reluctant to send this kind of info to a number not specified for this, I am afraid they may mislay the fax if it comes to wrong department... I also tried to call CJ, but they don't answer calls at weekends.
    Hopefully I will get some reply from them on Monday, otherwise I'd rather send the paper by normal mail.

It happened to me last month also. I had to try several times during 3 days in order to finally receive 1 fax confirmation receipt.

I also sent the form by mail at the address located on the website for the contact: I would suggest you this if it's still doesn't work by fax.

One of our affiliates had the same question so ...

Try sending it to SB office to 805-730-8003 attn: A/R.

Make sure you call their tech support to inform them of the form as it needs to be manually picked up from someone in their finance dept.

I hope it helps

I have got reply from CJ today. They confirmed that the number was correct and said that "this number should currently being working". I tried a few times more and finally succeeded They also recommended to send the form by regular mail, so I will do tomorrow.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread