View Poll Results: Support ABW ..buy from the Ads

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

10 100.00%
    2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Send them out more often Haiko.

WebMaster Mike

"Anyone can make a dollar, it is when you make sense that it starts to add up."...does your eBiz plan make sense?

I get bombarded with SPAM that I haven't requested, as we all do; but I don't mind receiving these ads from A Best Web.

In this case I believe there is a big difference. I participate in the community and am happy to support it in every way possible. Haiko does so much for us. Not only in making this valuable forum available so that we can exchange ideas, but in his constant fight against the parasites.

If Haiko offers something that I want to purchase, I certainly would have no qualms about purchasing it through his links.

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    I didn't get the email. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] Or if I did, it got filtered. Which could be, because my PopIt notifications get flagged by mailwasher, even though I've told it and told it to have abestweb.com on my friendly list.

I'm going to have to start watching more closely.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

I'm willing to receive an ad about once per week. Twice if I get a cut [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Jeez I hit the post vote button by mistake and didn't know how to cancel it. OH well post away and support ABW on your sites and e-mails.

WebMaster Mike

"Anyone can make a dollar, it is when you make sense that it starts to add up."...does your eBiz plan make sense?

I thought that was kind of an interesting way to conduct a poll ... only one choice.

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

ABW Ambassador
    It's not him, Tracy. It's the parrot. He's power hungry.

All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I thought it must be something like that. But it's kind of funny how it came out. It looks like the question in the poll is:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> "Anyone can make a dollar, it is when you make sense that it starts to add up."...does your eBiz plan make sense? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's the most wonderful time of the year! ~From a "Golden Era" Christmas Song

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Jeez I hit the post vote button by mistake and didn't know how to cancel it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    LOL Mike.
    And there was I thinking it was your sense of humor [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Mad Doctor Gfufy

Ah the damage I can do when Mike takes a nap. Toodles I'm off to some more boards now!! Take that you damn cat.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

I was referring to a POLYGRAM.

WebMaster Mike

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread