Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    Looking for an Eating Healthy on the Run book
    Hi Folks,

So this last trip to New York and the conference season this summer reminds me of my biggest diet problem. Although I love to cook I find myself more often than not, eating on the go. Which often means pouring in last minute junk good or food not particularly helpful with my high cholesterol. Problem with most "cookbooks" is just that they have recommendations for cooking. I would like something with a few recommendations for those of us who are always on the go.

Thanks.
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    As long as you're in a city (and that city isn't in upstate New York) you should have no problem finding a Wild Oats or Whole Foods Market. They're supermarket sized health food stores with a huge prepared foods section and a dining area. Healthy food choices e.g. cold cuts without artificial ingredients, fresh salads from organic produce and fruit-sweetened cold drinks without additives.

I especially like the vegetarian lasagna at Wild Oats. Mama mia!

Wild Oats Deli Department, Wild Oats Locations

Whole Foods Prepared Foods Department, Whole Foods Locations

Also Rexanne tells me that Trader Joe's has awesome prepared foods (but we don't have one of them either, where I live.)

Happy eating!

Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    Whole Foods and Trader Joes rock, although I wish they were as common as Safeways. I knew there was one in Manhattan although I didn't think to map how far away from the hotel/conference it was.
    Didn't know about Wild Oats, but I will watch for them.
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    Trader Joes and Whole foods rock for sure. I wish they had them closer to me.

Up in Washington Fred Meyer and Haggen Foods have pretty decent organic/healthy selections as well
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Sonoma (the diet) are said to have a number of restaurants around that produce food based around their cook book, definitely worth checking out if you can find them
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

diet
    wow.. i didn't think i'd come to A Best and then post in a health forum, but..

i'm a pretty healthy guy and there's nothing that i hate more than being stuck in a place where my options are junk and junk. i'm finding more and more that power bars are the best thing ever. power bars and grocery stores. i always bring a few bars with me everywhere i go and i usually stock up on a fruit at a grocery store just to have stuff around. it's not exactly and answer to your question, or is it a book, but it's a way to stay on your diet when you're away.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread