In Some sort of an “Au Pair” message board interchange experience?
    Weird as it sounds, I am serious! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    I’m an administrator of a Web Community based in a well know PC game called Championship Manager. My Idea is to have a day where a group of users from my community visit your Message Board, and a group of users from your community visit ours. Sounds a bit far off I know, however, I reckon it could be quite interesting taking into consideration the fact that not only do we come from distinct geographical places as it would be a great way to share different community points of view.

I apologize if I’m stepping a bit over the line here guys.

On a small note, I did not post the URL of my community, as I do not have the prior authorization of this community’s administrators.

Regards and please tell me what you think of the idea.

Pedro,

While it is a good idea [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] , It really wouldn't work with untargeted or irrelevant sites for true symbiosis, IMO.

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Haiko:
    Pedro,

While it is a good idea [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] , It really wouldn't work with untargeted or irrelevant sites for true symbiosis, IMO.

&lt;font size="2" face="Verdana"&gt;Haiko_

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli_&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/p&gt;<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A good point indeed. However, for example in my site we have a Tech Queries forum mostly dedicated to Web Designing. It's quiet little place that could help a little boost for a day. In return I woul bring a substancial number of users to your forums for that one day.

Anyhow, cheers for the response. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Most casual browsers won't go beyond the registration request here. Maybe Haiko can upgrade parasiteware to have a consumer BBS without the need for registration and exchange traffic there!

WebMaster Mike

"Anyone can make a dollar, it is when you make sense that it starts to add up."...does your eBiz plan make sense?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Haiko:
    It really wouldn't work with untargeted or irrelevant sites<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is any site really irrelevent when it comes to education about Parasiteware?

- Ed

"It's my hope that you'll come to appreciate the past should not be forgotten. It should be cherished, and run late-night, in syndication, after the local news." (Orange County)

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread