Question Help Please…Web Traffic Question..
    Hey how’s it going today? I just wanted some input with this new traffic program I bought to see if anyone had some experience with it. I believe it’s completely white hat stuff? It has brought me more traffic in 2 weeks than anything I’ve ever tried and I’m hoping to deploy it more seriously depending on the feedback, but I’m still a little skeptical about my sites being slapped by using it.

The system basically let’s me create sub domains on high ranked directories for each keyword that’s relative to my site and allows you to choose the targeted subject so the traffic really is targeted, I’m seeing this in the click through rate. For instance, I have an Adsense site about Treadmills, so I added 25 sub domains, each with a different keyword and link it directly to my site. Each sub domain gets indexed in 2-3 days and gets ranked for the keyword named in the sub domain. Obviously the less competition keywords got ranked higher, quicker.

In less than 2 weeks since I created my sub domains, I’ve gained between 80-100 visitors a day and my Adsense grew between $7-$12 a day! Now, anyone who’s tried to get traffic knows this is almost sick…right?

Now before I go nuts and create more keyword sub domains (you can create an unlimited amount, there’s 5 directories and I’ve only used 1 and it literally takes only about 15 seconds to create each sub domain)

My questions are:

1) Has anyone tried this system and have any feedback concerning their findings?
    2) The directories are ranked by Google so they seem legit, but does Google and others have any issues with re-direct sites like this?

You can see the system here: (not anymore - edited out)

I don’t mind playing with a couple of Adsense sites but I really want to get started driving visitors to my Cloud 9 retail site but I don’t want to mess with this one, it’s my main site.

I would really appreciate any input you might have, I can’t believe how easy this is, it’s like nothing else I’ve ever tried. Needless to say I’m freakin’ excited to really let loose with this system.

PS: Can you imagine how huge this would be with a quality keyword research tool?? Until now, I’ve just used the overture tool. If anyone has some insight into a GOOD keyword tool, I would be interested in your affiliate link!

Thanks for all your help.

Neil
    Last edited by Trust; June 25th, 2007 at 02:17 PM.

sniff sniff
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

Quote Originally Posted by popdawg
    sniff sniff
    I smell SPAM!

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Hey 50K, last chance, one more and your out ... so play nice.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Internet Cowboy
    Once a SPAMMER always a SPAMMER

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread