No Payment From CJ Still on the 26th?
    Has anyone seen it take this long for a payment to appear in your bank? I have always been paid by around the 20th to 22nd from CJ.

Just starting to get a little concered.

Thanks for any advice you can give.

Matt

15 years and counting
    Contact them ASAP, it's not normal.
    They messed up my account only once. (for nothing) I had to get it straight.
    Mine was in my bank account 06/20/2007 Deposit AUTOMATED CREDIT COMMISSION JUNC CJCOM2000

also
    Is there a phone number to reach them at or just the email?

15 years and counting
    You can call them at 800-761-1072 but it can be easier to use their "Ask A Question" feature in the "Contact Us" section. There's a category for payment. At least you get something in writing.

Mine just came down today. Hasn't hit the bank yet. I contacted them 6 days ago and they said some payments were running slow.

Hit my bank last night. You are not alone in waiting it out this month. I emailed CJ and said I didn't mind that it was running late and that I was just wondering if they knew when or if it would be issued this month. They told me my amount that was approved and to contact them in 3 days if there was no change. It didn't change, so I contacted them again.

I got replies both times in about 1 hour or under. In my opinion, CJ was very helpful very quickly and very polite.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread