GoCollect?? anybody know if they have another anywhere??
    Since they are to be no longer there as of today....probably may not be the best place to be posting this but not sure where else it should go.....so please moderator person would you mind moving it if it shouldn't be here.
    Just got an email saying: (you other guys are always posting things from emails....I do it and it ends up being in gigantic letters so not even gonna try this time. lol

" that effective immediately the GoCollect program will be terminated." My poor little teddies are now gonna be homeless little orphans. I knew they used to have their in-house program but does anybody know if they're moving to someplace else (being terminated from them immediately sounds like they weren't too pleased with them) or......anybody know where there might be some teddies.... I know CollectiblesToday and rrrrrrrgghhh FunToCollect had em which I just now found out half of the links are not going to the correct products. I know about Stuffed Animals and Stuffed Ark......but anybody know of any other place for bears?? Gotta bunch of pages now that aren't any good.

http and a telephoto
    Glad I didn't bother following them.... a different company than the one I first joined. Very few affiliates here haven't been burned by GoCollect
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Action Jackson - King of the World
    They are moving? I haven't received an email.

Yeap, don't still have it and ummm whenever I post anything that's from somewhere else.....uhh it turns out in gigantic letters on here anyway, so I'm not making that mistake again. lol The email I received said they were being terminated immediately.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Never again.

Action Jackson - King of the World
    I am still showing them as active at Performics.

Ah ha...might have figured how to copy and paste stuff this time. Never knew the font size option was included here.....Uhhhh jackson992 if this ends up bein in gigantic letters, tho.....I'm not to blame. lol You had me thinkin on this now lol went to Performics and sure enough like you said, they're in there as active. So......I went through my old emails and found it. It came on 6/27. Here it is:

GoCollect Termination Notification

Dear Kathy (and included my last name, too but removed it)

Please note that effective immediately, the GoCollect affiliate program will be terminated. We endeavor to collect all outstanding fees from GoCollect. Outstanding fees include GoCollect publisher fees for the months from January 2007 to present. Performics will forward any payments to publishers that become available if you are owed fees. Due to termination you will not be paid for any activity generated after June 27, 2007. Please remove all GoCollect banners and links from your site immediately.

We appreciate your past support of the GoCollect program and remind you there are hundreds of other high-quality Advertisers available through Performics. To access these programs, please Click here (I removed the link)

yoooooo whoooo me again lol
    Ummm the part about effective immediately and endeavoring to collect all outstanding fees got my attention. lol That part didn't sound too good so I removed all of em. Not sure why they're still listed as active unless they kissed and made up and didn't bother to tell me. But then.....no moderator here has posted any response to my post here saying that they were back either so not quite sure what's going on with it. Somebody else told me they might be going back to CJ too but after the couple of comments here and nobody from GoCollect bothering to tell me anything....not sure I'd want to put any of their links back up.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread