Are the winners not officially announced yet?

I can't view because I don't have "security rights."

Andy [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

AFFILIATE MARKETING STANDARD: The site upon which the initial action to buy occurs is the site the commission is paid to. Period.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    LOL Andy. You quick whipper snapper you. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Nothing gets past you. Either Haiko isn't finished setting up the posts or he's not ready to make the announcements public yet. But that error message isn't just for you. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

Thanks, BLFH!

Whew! I thought I'd been singled out of the 7,000 members as the only one who couldn't view that thread!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img]

Now I keep hearing Carly Simon's "Anticipation" in my head!

Andy

AFFILIATE MARKETING STANDARD: The site upon which the initial action to buy occurs is the site the commission is paid to. Period.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Andy that's BLFH and Haiko's way of dragging out the suspense by allowing only the winner to view the results. Process of elimination like a schoolyard "slaughterball" contest.

Webmaster Mike

"Anyone can make a dollar, it is when you make sense that it starts to add up."...does your eBiz plan make sense?

No inside track on my part as to who the winners are. Shoot I didn't even know about the thread until I saw Andy's post. Clicked on the link and got the same message as he did. It could be that it's just me and Andy that are blocked from seeing the winners. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

And thank you very much Andy. Now that song has been going through my head and I'm thinking of Heinz ketchup on top of it! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    "And thank you very much Andy. Now that song has been going through my head and I'm thinking of Heinz ketchup on top of it!"

Get a pregnancy test...you got symptoms

Webmaster Mike

"Anyone can make a dollar, it is when you make sense that it starts to add up."...does your eBiz plan make sense?

BLFH,

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Ya gotta love Carly!

WebMaster Mike,

I think that's "expectation", not "anticipation"!

(but you might know BLFH better than I do!) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Andy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I think that's "expectation", not "anticipation"!

(but you might know BLFH better than I do!)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

I don't think so... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Am I the only one who remembers Heinz ketchup using Carly's song for their commericals? I know I'm not that old!

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Eh, yep I remember that song. Back when Coca Cola wanted to "Teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony.", and the Mr. Whithers (sp?) was squeezing Charmin.

"No day is so bad, it can't be fixed with a nap." - Carrie Snow

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I remember the song/jingle "Anticipation" being used to promote Heinz Ketchup quite clearly! But I had no idea where Heinz got it from.

A quick Google search using the terms, Anticipation Heinz Carly Simon, confirms that it's indeed Anticipation by Carly Simon that had become synonymous with the ketchup.

The ads never DID show what happened next, as I recall, which would be when the ketchup suddenly decided to concede to physics and drop out of the bottle all at once in a big glop.

It's the most wonderful time of the year! ~From a "Golden Era" Christmas Song

I remember the commercials very well.

I also remember the song. My older (now ex-) step sister used to have a Carly Simon 8-track in her 1973 Thunderbird. I thought it was so cool riding around in the car with all the windows down listening to her 8-tracks.

...Then I got old enough to figure out she was really just a b!t*h, and it didn't seem quite as fun. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

I haven't had the pleasure of seeing her since the D-I-V-O-R-C-E, but I'm sure she remembers the song as well.

Anyone for Tammy Wynette?

Andy [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread