Results 1 to 3 of 3
June 29th, 2007, 12:01 PM #1apws.pl v7.06.22 (AllPosters.com dynamic script)
As mentioned in our 2007-06-22 Bulletin, we are pleased to release a dynamic script that works with the XML Web Services of AllPosters.com.
With apws.pl, your pages always display the latest products and latest prices. No need to run a time-consuming "make" script. If you are familiar with our AE script, you can think of apws.pl as the AE-equivalent for AllPosters.com
The script features include:
- output generated on-the-fly; no need to run a "make" program.
- selection of any category as your root category (e.g.: Cats and its subcategories).
- selection of any categories to form your own custom root category (e.g. Cats, Dogs, and Movies and their subcategories).
- multi-language support (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian).
- multi-currency support (USD, AUD, CAD, CHF, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NOK, NZD, SEK, SGD, ZAR).
- search criteria (keywords, category, min/max price/height/width).
- inclusion in webpages via SSI, <script>, PHP.
- customization via templates.
per: David Cusimano
July 5th, 2007, 09:28 PM #2
Erros with apws
- Join Date
- August 12th, 2006
Just received your key thank you. Have attempted to run the script but are getting following error message:-
cgi-bin/apws/apws.dat: Couldn't open database file: No such file or directory
Any ideas on this?
July 5th, 2007, 09:37 PM #3
Upload the apws.dat file to the same directory where apws.pl is located. The apws.dat file is provided in the apws .zip file.
per: David Cusimano
By jca in forum Programming / Datafeeds / ToolsReplies: 2Last Post: November 11th, 2011, 07:29 PM
By fanlinkz in forum Cusimano.com ScriptsReplies: 1Last Post: January 13th, 2010, 11:36 PM
By reaper in forum Cusimano.com ScriptsReplies: 3Last Post: August 17th, 2007, 01:47 PM
By reaper in forum Cusimano.com ScriptsReplies: 1Last Post: June 30th, 2006, 09:19 PM
By diverjones in forum Cusimano.com ScriptsReplies: 2Last Post: November 20th, 2003, 12:55 PM