Hi All,

Here's the active coupon codes for July. Also, I'll be at Affiliate Summit next weekend so if you'd like to meet up, please feel free to contact me between now and next Friday. I look forward to meeting you.

Yearly -
Coupon Code: ACLS5
Expiration: 12/31/07
Description: Order contact lenses online and save $5 off any order over $50 at ACLens.com. Enter coupon code ACLS5 at checkout. Offer expires 12/31/2007.

Monthly -
Coupon Code: ACL8
Expiration: 7/31/07
Description: Save $8 off any contact lens order over $80. Enter coupon code ACL8 at checkout. Offer expires 7/31/07.

Semi-Monthly -
Coupon Code: COOPER10
Expiration: 7/16/07
Description: Receive $10 off any $125 order of Cooper Vision contact lenses. Offer includes Proclear, Frequency, Vertex, and more. Enter coupon code COOPER10 at checkout. Offer expires 7/16/07.

Rebate Offer -
Manufacturer: Ciba Vision
Expiration: 12/31/07
Description: $30 to $50 manufacturer rebate on select Ciba Vision manufactured contact lenses. Order a years supply of Night & Day, FreshLook, or Focus brand contacts to receive the rebate. See site for details. Offer expires 12/31/07.

Rebate Offer -
Brand: Acuvue
Expiration: 07/31/07
Description: $30 manufacturer rebate on a year's supply of Acuvue brand contacts. See site for rebate details. Offer expires 07/31/07.

Gift Card Offer -
Brand: Bausch & Lomb
Expiration: 7/31/07
Description: Purchase a year's supply of any Purevision or Soflens Brand Contact Lenses and receive a free $30 gift card to Amazon.com. Offer expires 7/31/07.

All codes and rebates are in the SAS deals database and both CJ and SAS have updated links.

Let me know if you have questions.