Received amazing offer
    I just received this offer via e-mail and I wonder if anyone has any tips on how I should respond?

Thanks in advance.
    Hello Friend,

I am Mr. XYZ,I have a business proposal of $24500.000.00 for
    you. If interested,Please send me your full contact details and after
    that i shall provide you with more details of the business.

Regards,
    Mr. XYZ
    Wow. This is great
    Not many people have offered me a business proposal of $24500.000.00
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    24 and a HALF million??????????

Surely you have enough smarts to wait until it's at the full 25

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Kay
    24 and a HALF million??????????Surely you have enough smarts to wait until it's at the full 25
    I don't know BK; with todays volatile markets, the 24 and a half mil, or thousand or whatever it is might be a bargain. Especially if all it involves is giving them personal information that will help them secure release of funds for an exiled leader.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    Nigeria?

I get lots of (unsolicited) e-mails about business propositions but this one was sweet and concise so I thought I'd share the chuckle.

I confess that I responded prior to writing this post by hitting the delete key, but I thought I'd have some fun and share it with everyone
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

$24.5 mil, pffft..
    For $24.5 mil I don't get out of bed. However, I got a proposal yesterday for 150 mil Pounds Sterling, that got me interested (I have removed the contact details of this 'Mr. Anderson' so none of you can beat me to this )

Hello,

Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics although, I Wish to use this medium to get in touch with you because it's fastest means.

I am an external auditor of a well-known bank here in the United Kingdom. In one of our periodic auditing I discovered a dormant accounts with holding balance of 150,000,000 (One Hundred & Fifty Million British Pounds), which has not been operated for the past three years. From my investigations and confirmations, the owner of this account is a foreigner who died long ago and since then nobody has done anything as regards the claiming of this money because he has no family members who are aware of the existence of neither the account nor the funds...
    [URL=http://www.golfbeginnerguide.com/]Golf Beginner Guide[/URL] ; [URL=http://www.ladygolfersguide.com/]Lady Golfers Guide[/URL]

I'm jealous
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

My offer was for $42,000,000.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Do relatives calling to ask about "borrowing" money count in the proposal category?
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Quote Originally Posted by LearnAbout
    For $24.5 mil I don't get out of bed. However, I got a proposal yesterday for 150 mil Pounds Sterling, that got me interested (I have removed the contact details of this 'Mr. Anderson' so none of you can beat me to this )
    150 mil Pounds Sterling ain't nothing. That's just peanuts. Y'know I got that very same offer sometime last week - and I passed on it.

I'm just gonna wait 'til a truly big offer comes along.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhia7
    Not many people have offered me a business proposal of $24500.000.00
    Technically, $24500.000.00 is only

$24500

you can have $24500.0000000000000000000000
    Ma, where the beer? :escape:

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Technically, $24500.000.00 is only

$24500

you can have $24500.0000000000000000000000
    Good point , lucky you deleted that one Rhia or you could have been short changed due to a typo!!!
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

As soon as I collect my $150,000,000 National Lottery Prize I'm ordering a $79 Rolex.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Hmmm. How to respond?

That's not a tough question at all: Anything you get via email and/or see on the Internet in general is ALWAYS true blue and valid. I would immediately send them all your info, then simply sit back and wait for the money to roll in.

Certainly, if they send you a check or money order to cash as part of the deal, immediately take it to your very best friend and persuade him/her to cash it for you at his/her bank and give you the money.

Saw that one on Judge Judy just a couple of weeks ago.
    Generate more fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by rematt
    As soon as I collect my $150,000,000 National Lottery Prize I'm ordering a $79 Rolex.

-rematt
    I'll use my $$ to invest in the stock market, based on some of the top secret tips some kind 'insider' soul sends me every day to my inbox...

I will soon become so rich that I need somebody's help to get money out of the country. Any volunteers? I'll give you 40% but I may need some help with admin charges first...
    [URL=http://www.golfbeginnerguide.com/]Golf Beginner Guide[/URL] ; [URL=http://www.ladygolfersguide.com/]Lady Golfers Guide[/URL]

SEO: A Specialty - Web Design: Slow or outsourced andbeyond's Avatar
    The Call is coming from Inside the House!
    Since this thread might make some people mad at constantly receiving this garbage. Have you all seen this payback site?

http://www.419eater.com/

And no it is not mine. I really am not this vindictive, umm usually.

Im still wating for my lifetime supply of M&M's for sending along the email survey to all of the people in my address book. When they start rolling in, I will be glad to share so send me you info and I'll get back to you soon.
    David Carter
    MagazinesQuick.com

AndBeyond,

those sites change more often then the post in this forum :-)

i can't wait till i cash in my lottery winning so I can get some of those pills to make my manhood bigger lmao

I got a really weird one today:
    Attention Sir/madam

I am very happy to introduce you in this transaction, Friend i have a client that deposited money in my bank without mentioning his next of kin before his put to death. And i am his account office time he deposited the fund.

Since five year now i have made alot of enquriement to know his family or any of his relation to claim his fund deposited in our Bank (Fidelity Bank Nigeria Plc).

Now some director in my bank how is high position then me want to transfer into their personal account without my present . So this ideal come to me to contact you to claim the fund as the next of kin to my dead client , Which i will forward you all the relavent document that you will present to my bank as the next of kin. please My friend if you are interested contact me very urgent so that i will tell you the next step to follow.
    I get spam (represented by these examples) every day
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread