Thumbs up An Excellent Affiliate Network - RevenueUniverse.com
    Hello,

Revenue Universe (RevenueUniverse.com) just paid me my first payment since recently having my incentive site join their fine network.

Revenue Universe is an excellent source of offers that automatically credit via my ShiftCode based incentive site script (just make sure that you have all of the anti-fraud options on the script enabled - plus.)

...and I wanted to make a new thread that we can post our Revenue Universe questions on since another thread on this subject had gone awry.

Thank you Revenue Universe.
    Last edited by SitHomeCash; June 29th, 2007 at 10:30 PM.

One payment and these guys [RV] walk on water? You must have pretty shallow expectations.

BTW, shilling shouldn't really start until 200 posts or at least 6 payments.

Notwithstanding, Welcome to ABW
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Wink
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    One payment and these guys [RV] walk on water? You must have pretty shallow expectations.

BTW, shilling shouldn't really start until 200 posts or at least 6 payments.

Notwithstanding, Welcome to ABW
    Well, I felt uncomfortable posting questions in that other thread titled the way it was (enough said.) ...and I felt bad for resurrecting that old thread by posting in it (oops.)

So, I decided to make a new thread and a clean slate where those of us who are currently happy with Revenue Universe can post reasonable questions and statements (and "clock in" on the subject.) That's all. No biggie. Jeez.

Yes, ALL payments go a long way in my book (after all, that's the point - right?) ...much better than some other "pull the rug out" networks I'm reading about lately.

I may be new to this site, but I am NOT new to the incentive marketing industry.

I'll thank you NOT to use the verb "shilling" in connection with me. I do not engage in any such actions (for those who don't know the true meaning - Google it.)

...oh, and thank you kindly for the heart felt welcome.
    Last edited by SitHomeCash; June 29th, 2007 at 11:22 PM.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread