Any Events, Dinners or GTG's on Saturday night, July 7th? ALSO: any runners?
    I'm flying in from San Diego just before 6pm, wondering if anyone's getting together Saturday night for events, dinner, anything?

Also, I might get up early on Sun or Mon morning for a run, so if anyone's looking for a running buddy, let's hook up. I'm staying at the Hyatt Regency on 2nd Ave, a block from the Intercontinental.

Happy Independence Day, everyone! (In advance )

http and a telephoto
    Try AffiliateDinner.com I don't know if there are spaces still available. Do a little looking here and you will find a few things listed for Saturday.

Welcome to ABW!

I don't run... but there are others around that might. However Sunday is shaping up to be a busy day, and after Saturday night most runners might be... a little hung over
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Thanks very much, will check out the dinner site and see what's happening. I looked around on this site so far, and haven't found anything for Sat that isn't a daytime event. If anyone knows of evening events, please post up a link to follow. Thanks again!

There is the Buy.at Party. If you did a search that should come up.

Quote Originally Posted by flamingoworld
    There is the Buy.at Party. If you did a search that should come up.
    Yep, found that one just a little while ago. Anything else going on as well?

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave_BlogWorldExpo
    Yep, found that one just a little while ago. Anything else going on as well?

Hey - sharp looking little dude int he avatar with you! I know the feeling of pride that comes with parenthood, so cool that you teamed up with the lil guy for an avatar. If you hang around the bars at the intercontinental, you should run into lots of good folks! Welcome to ABW, C'ya in Miami.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Thanks, I'm a proud papa, but I think he gets all of his good looks from his mother!

That pic in the avatar is on a 52ft cat off of Oahu. We visited with some sea turtles, dolphins and had a great time. Here's a little pic strip from that trip last year.

ABW Ambassador affiliatemakeover's Avatar
    Dave, will see you in Miami. Looking forward to meeting. Although, I won't be running anywhere.
    Jim Kukral
    You will love my book: Attention! This Book Will Make You Money

http and a telephoto
    Dave, you need to come find me, we have to talk about those pics!!!!! If you have yahoo hit me up for my cell number, or use the email address in my sig, you don't have pm priviledges yet so I can't pm you my number.
    Deborah Carney

I know there are a few people just looking to go out and maybe grab a few drinks Saturday night. I'm also staying at the Hyatt (arriving early Sat morning), so if interested, I'd be more than happy to go along and find others to do stuff with.

Just PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_BlogWorldExpo
    I'm flying in from San Diego just before 6pm, wondering if anyone's getting together Saturday night for events, dinner, anything?

Also, I might get up early on Sun or Mon morning for a run, so if anyone's looking for a running buddy, let's hook up. I'm staying at the Hyatt Regency on 2nd Ave, a block from the Intercontinental.

Happy Independence Day, everyone! (In advance )

http and a telephoto
    Dahne, you can't get PM's yet either. Email me for my cell number if you want to stay in touch, and also join the twitterers to get updates to your phone throughout summit and to find out where folks are hanging.
    Deborah Carney

Hey everybody, sorry, I was offline the last few days trying to clear my plate before heading out to Miami!

Will look for you during the event on Sun, and looking forward to saying hello.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread