Hi

I have stumbled across a hotel booking program from World Choice Travel, that seems to offer a really good deal - I am wondering if anyone else here has used it

www.wctravel.com

The most impressive aspect is that on the booking page - where every other merchant has free phone numbers to divert your commissions - they too have a free call number, but people are instructed to quote your ID so that you get credit for telephone sales - nice touch!

I think I am correct in saying that no other hotel program offers this - no prizes for guessing why!

Affiliate Manager
    We do offer a phone number with your account that has a discount code attached.

With enough sles, we can also assign a custom number that will auto source- give us a call and I'd be happy to answer any questions you have!

Jessica Hutson
    Manager of Affiliate Relations/Development
    Interactive Affiliate Network
    http://affiliate.travelnow.com/affiliates/home.jsp

My apologies Jessica - I must have missed that!

Is this phone number tracking open to small affiliates - I'm not yet ready to staff a personal booking line

Affiliate Manager
    No problem- The discount code number is available to every affiliate regardless of size. Custom numbers are harder to come buy since we have to pay more for them- but start putting throuugh the sales and we'll see what we can do in that direction!

Jessica Hutson
    Manager of Affiliate Relations/Development
    Interactive Affiliate Network
    http://affiliate.travelnow.com/affiliates/home.jsp

Great - that's good news!

Is this discount code number free of charge to the affiliate? Do you receive the same commission on telephone sales as you do for online bookings?

The wctravel program offers a lower commission on telephone sales (3% instead of the usual 5%) - I guess to reflect increased admin costs, which is fair.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread