Good Day Friends,

We've got some great bonus offers here at AlexBlake.com, and I want to help you earn as much as possible! Happy Christmas in July!

Bonus Offer One - Christmas in July
During the month of July*, you will recieve a bonus $20 for every 5 sales transactions made on your site.
To help you rack up your sales, we have heaps of special offers and products for you to promote:

Top Product: SPANX Shapewear (as recommended by Jessica Alba)

Top Sale: 365 Days-a-Year SALE , we believe in offering savings, EVERYDAY!

Free Shipping: On US orders over $75

Bonus Offer Two - Get Linking Promotion

Have you joined the AlexBlake Affiliate Program, but not had a chance to upload any creative or links yet?

If so, then now is the time to Get Linking. Until August 31st**, upload any AlexBlake creative or text link to your site and email me to be added to the Bonus Watch List. Then, BAM after receiving your first Affiliate Sale, you'll get an extra $10 Bonus.

If you haven't joined our program please visit SAS and Join Now to become a part of the AlexBlake online team.

*Christmas in July ends July 31, 2007. Bonus will be added beginning of August 2007.
**Get Linking ends August 31, 2007

All creative and text links are available through our SAS Interface. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Best Wishes,

Amanda Hayes