eBay transactions not right?
    I'm not on here very often...but I really wanted to post about my suspicious eBay (lack of) transactions.

I make the bulk of my earnings with eBay..or I used to. For the last few months, I have only been seeing a trickle of eBay transactions. Then a few weeks ago things started looking like normal again for a few days but my traffic hadn't changed. Then everything died off again. I honestly believe that I'm missing transactions, and I've even had two or three days in the past few months with no transactions at all (next to impossible!)

Is it really possible that I'm seeing all those clicks and NO purchases? This has been going on for months, admittedly, and I haven't addressed it... I was really wanting to post a stats comparison but...CJ's down.

Is there anyone else here who used to make a good chunk of their commissions with eBay? Your observations?

When/if this is ever fixed, are we going to be compensated? Between transactions and my now long gone performance incentives...sigh.

-N.

Same problems with Verizon. Thus concluding CJ is having some serious issues with servers on their end of things. Why an update mid-day?! 6-9? Come on that is prime surfing time. Something is smelling really fishy and we are the laymen taking the hit. Something needs to be done.

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    My eBay stats over the last 30 days look fine.

Part of the issue may be the batch reporting delay that affected the last few days of June - That should be fixed in reporting within 24 hours.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    My ebay has always been sporadic. No sales/leads for days and then a whole bunch. I know they use a batch system but they update this fairly frequently. I am wondering if they don't update every single batch but let the leads/sales accumulate.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

mine were off as well. all i could think to do is switch provider platforms and see if it changes.

Looks as if all batch issues may be solved as of today... I'm holding my breath and hoping that everything goes smoothly, as it's been a week since the issue started.

things did change for the better with ebay uk.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread