Perfume.com - Someone from Performics Please Answer
    I NEED THE DATA FEED AND QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!! If I don't get it I will have to abandon a website I have built around this merchant from the Shareasale acct. I am sure I am not the only one in this rocky boat.

And yes I have sent an email already to support - just so you guys know I am still waiting for a data feed for another merchant I requested 4 months ago!

Tax Paying Member
    Same boat here. No data feed. No Site.

I did not bother moving to the program at Performics because I assummed that getting a data feed would be next to impossible.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    This change just happened. No matter what I think of the move, you've got to give them a chance here. A datafeed doesn't take an hour or two, no matter what it's state was before the transition.

I've had the email for a week - the rollover is not that far away. It has been long enough for a datafeed, I would think.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Given my experience, I would not.

It's kind of the last thing, all other stuff must be in place first, in my opinion.

Someone has to comb and QC it too. When people susequently deep link, you don't want later to pull out that rug, so it needs more QC than other stuff. Since PFX does SEM, they may be consulting on other things about the site that must come first as well.

But anyhow, I do understand the need and it's urgency. I hope you get it soon. More so, I hope you get an answer to the timing soon - that's usually enough to tame the beasts. :-) You can plan around timing, but you can't time around planning. Ok, that didn't work, but you know what I mean. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Given my experience, I would not.
    But anyhow, I do understand the need and it's urgency. I hope you get it soon. More so, I hope you get an answer to the timing soon - that's usually enough to tame the beasts. :-) You can plan around timing, but you can't time around planning. Ok, that didn't work, but you know what I mean. :-)
    This is the answer just rec'd -
    "We do not yet have the Perfume.com data feed. Once it is available, a communication will go out. We hope to have it in the next few weeks."

Sorry a "few weeks" is not good enough - all the shareasale links will go dead in the next 10 days......so dead it will be. Bye, bye.

Working on the Datafeed
    Hello. I work for Perfume.com. We are working on the data feed as we speak. One of our programmers has just completed it and is sending it to our Performics representative for testing.

However, seeing that it is July 4th and most people are probably not at work, they'll probably be aware of the feed for quality control tomorrow.

Regards,
    Damin Loi
    Technical Manager for Perfume.com

If you have any other questions please visit http://www.perfume.com/affiliate_contact_us.php

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Perfume.com Data Feed Now Available
    Perfume.com is pleased to announce that they now have a data feed available!

If you would like to begin receiving Perfume.com's data feed daily all you need to do is send your request to Perfume@publisher.performics.com and we'll take care of the rest. Please include the following:

-Email Address or FTP Address
    -FTP username/Login - The username/login used to access the server
    -Password - The password used by the user to access the server
    -Directory (if exist) and File Name - The directory (if exists) and file name where the file will be picked up(e.g. home/catalog/filename.txt)

If you already receive other product data feeds from DoubleClick Performics, simply provide your pub id or username and request to add the Perfume.com feed to your current feed list.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.

Thank You,
    Perfume.com Team

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread