Human-to-nature relationship is psychology
    The one discipline that, sad to say, has hitherto remained virtually untouched by any concern for the environment or the human-to-nature relationship is psychology. You will search in vain in the texts and journals of any of the major schools of psychology—clinical, behaviorist, cognitive, physiological, humanistic or transpersonal—for any theory or research concerning the most basic fact of human existence: the fact of our relationship to the natural world of which we are a part.
    Any thoughts on whether your relationship with nature is or should be a genuine concern?

Quote Originally Posted by albert99
    The one discipline that, sad to say, has hitherto remained virtually untouched by any concern for the environment or the human-to-nature relationship is psychology. You will search in vain in the texts and journals of any of the major schools of psychology—clinical, behaviorist, cognitive, physiological, humanistic or transpersonal—for any theory or research concerning the most basic fact of human existence: the fact of our relationship to the natural world of which we are a part.
    Any thoughts on whether your relationship with nature is or should be a genuine concern?
    albert99, let's talk. My first reaction to this was: HUH? Then I decided to do a quick search.

Why are you posting threads from other forums. A quick Google search brought up over 1,600 results for this quote. If you must use quotes from others at least attribute the author.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Human-to-nature relationship is psychology
    (edited out) Both of your aliases are banned.
    Last edited by Trust; July 9th, 2007 at 04:33 AM. Reason: spam

4. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread