Happy 4th of July - Here's some Fireworks...
    ...to play with on your computer. I built this "Baltimore Fireworks" page about three years ago (freeware script) and this time of year it gets a LOT of traffic.

Be careful, the more you "click" the more fireworks you generate. Some folks find it addicting. This morning I sent the URL to two folks I work with at a hotel supplier. They both called me within the last hour saying they aren't getting much work done right now...

Here's the page if you want to play with fireworks... http://www.southbaltimore.com/fireworks/

For those of you in the USA, have a Happy Independence Day celebration. For those of you not in the USA, have a great day and do try to find another reason to celebrate.

- Bill
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Internet Cowboy
    That's cool. Thanks Bill.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    That was FUN! Great viral page for the next few days. Pass it on everyone! ;-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Neat!! Thanks for sharing

That is addicting, LOL!! Seems like something LMB would have in one of their mortgage creatives.

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Bill,

Thanks for sharing and Happy 4th to you, too!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Internet Cowboy
    Along this line, here is some video footage of fireworks we set off over the weekend at the lake. Several people pitched in and we had quite a nice display. This is only about half of it.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    Along this line, here is some video footage of fireworks we set off over the weekend at the lake. Several people pitched in and we had quite a nice display. This is only about half of it.
    I can see why several people "pitched in." That was, indeed, a fine display. Nice way to end the video clip, too, with, "Happy Birthday America."

Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    That was FUN! Great viral page for the next few days. Pass it on everyone! ;-)
    Thank you. I found the script somewhere and added it to a Baltimore page about three years ago. I have gotten a lot of feedback at this time of year and at New Years (very big fireworks display in Baltimore's harbor). Viral? Yeah, must be. That has been the most popular page on that site this month (3 days) and this evening is getting visited about 150 times per hour (Google treats it well for Baltimore fireworks).
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Neat!

I passed it along, thanks for sharing
    Oregon Publishing: Web Development, Graphic Design, Domains & Marketing
    Deluxe Banners Bartender's Guide Cooking Jobs

Ride It Like You Stole It CowgirlUp's Avatar
    Thanks Bill an UncleScooter awesome! I'm passing them along

I'm gonna go celebrate today with my Uncle Troy from Louisiana with a good old fashioned Catfish fry complete with homemade french fries and hushpuppies! Scooter, I'll be sure to eat a piece or two for you

There were a lot of fireworks going off around here so we were up half the night watching the barn that we just filled with hay. With this drought, we were really worried about a fire but everything was fine and the display was pretty. Nothing as nice as ya'll's , but nice. Even Kahlua was mesmerized and didn't get spooked. She really got into the spirit and began prancing and bucking around, I swear that horse doesn't know she's a horse

Have a safe and happy 4th everyone!!
    Be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi

Happy Independence Day, America!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachy
    ...to play with on your computer. I built this "Baltimore Fireworks" page about three years ago (freeware script) and this time of year it gets a LOT of traffic.

Here's the page if you want to play with fireworks... http://www.southbaltimore.com/fireworks/
    Grats on the traffic, Bill. I hope the weather tonight will let me see them in the real sky here in Baltimore (I am in Hanover now). Otherwise, I'll have to play it on my laptop.

Once again, Happy Independence Day to all U.S. ABW-ers!!

Geno

Affiliate Network Rep
    Happy 4th of July to all ABW'rs :-)

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    Advertising.com's buy.at affiliate network
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

Ran across this yesterday: http://artsedge.kennedy-center.org/fireworks/

It's a pretty cool site on ancient Chinese fireworks and a really cool project/fireworks show in DC. Check out the video of the event. They did something called the "tornado of fire" that is pretty neat to watch.
    Jason Rosenbaum
    Affiliate Manager
    MINDsprinting

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread