Hello All,

I need your opinion/feedback on similex.com

Their total charge for incorporating is $195.

Opinions Appreciated.

Thanx

Check out The company corporation I used and continue to use them, very reliable! (affiliate link [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] )

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

Oops moved to new topic!

Abigail

Why you want to incorporate in america baccillus ? ...

Unless if CJ or other networks/companes dont want to accept indian affiliates there is no use in forming a US company as far as i see.

I am not sure about this...but if you incorporate in USA it will be taxed once in US and again when you take your earnings to india will indian government want its share too ???

The benefit of running a discrete online business from india are a lot...you know what i mean [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Make sure you research first before getting into action.

"The Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their Dreams."

I am not sure about this also...

Maybe if you create passthrough corporate structure like LLC the profit will pass to the directors thats you and you will have to pay only taxes in india...

But also since the income for the LLC is primarily from USA the directors may require to pay US taxes...Consult with someone knowlegable...

&lt;added&gt;

Read this for more info
    http://www.ibcf.com/usnonres.htm

&lt;/added&gt;

[This message was edited by rsgopi on December 18, 2002 at 09:38 PM.]

Basically I want to minimize my already high Tax By Forming an LLC in Delaware. Though i am in Touch With My CA for more guidance [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rsgopi:

But also since the income for the LLC is primarily from USA the directors may require to pay US taxes...Consult with someone knowlegable...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quoted from a website -

"NO DELAWARE INCOME TAX IF NO BUSINESS IS DONE IN DELAWARE." [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"Check out The company corporation I used and continue to use them, very reliable! (affiliate link )"

Haiko

Agreed. I use them myself and will again.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Baccillus:
    Quoted from a website -

"NO DELAWARE INCOME TAX IF NO BUSINESS IS DONE IN DELAWARE." [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Baccillus , it means only there is no state tax , but there is something called federal tax which is the major one and can go upto 39% [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

In USA the income tax we pay includes state and federal .Some states like delaware , nevada , texas , florida etc dont have state income tax

As far as i know if you want to incorporate its better to establish a Privite limited software company in india as there is no income tax for earnings from software exports in india...

Form an company in india only if you find you earnings are gonna exceed $15,000/month income and sure you can maintain it for atleast another year.

Consult with a good auditor and you can arrive in a better decision

"The Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their Dreams."

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread