Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    A little ARC History on the 4th of July!
    Hello ABW Family,

Thought I would share this sentiment regarding a very important day in in OUR country.

Like many of us, ARC takes the 4th of July to heart and remembers how great this country really is. Both Andy and I are from Cuban descent and are very grateful of the opprtunity the United States has afforded us and our family.

I had the pleasure of being born in the US, as did Andy, but seeing what are parents and Grandparents went through so we could experience freedom in the US is something we don't take for granted. To uproot your family, leave what you've known as home with nothing in your pocket and enter a different speaking country takes guts! I remember my Grandmother telling me that she avoided going out during the day, so she would avoid having to speak in English, embarassed of her accent and not being able to communicate. When I think of all the barriers and hardships they went through just so we could have a Dream and a chance in life, always reminds me of how blessed we are! I believe Affiliate Marketing is part of the everyday Dream we live and we have this country and our parents to thank!

The ARC Family would like to wish the ABW Family a very Happy Fourth of July!
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Emilio and Andy,

Congratulations on understanding all to well the true meaning of America. Freedom is often confused with many things but at its core it means choosing your own path and living your own life. That is sadly underestimated in countries such as Cuba at the moment, where dictators hold power ruthlessly for personal gain. Soon, it seems that Cuba will have a chance to change for the better, and I know that myself and millions of other people are waiting to see true Utopia flourish in a free Cuban paradise! Congratulations for all that you do and keep up the great work and never ever forget that America is home of the brave!

America!
    David Carter
    MagazinesQuick.com

Tax Paying Member
    Thanks for the post, Emilio.

People tend to forget.

When was the last time that you heard your favorite politician say

-----I AM AN AMERICAN-----
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

All that comes to mind for me is Seinfeld, Kramer and the Cubans he smuggled in that were really Dominicans.

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    Emilio that is awesome!

People like you and Andy make this country so amazing...beyond anything we could ever hope for!

somewhere the founding fathers are applauding you right now
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingoworld
    All that comes to mind for me is Seinfeld, Kramer and the Cubans he smuggled in that were really Dominicans.

Yeah, but those Domincans werent as good looking!
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Cuban???

All this time I thought you were Romanian Gypsys!!!

Very nicely stated. Thank you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingoworld
    Only you Connie would equate the gift of freedom now enjoyed by many previously denied Cubans to an episode of Seinfeld Connie!! LOL

I send my best thoughts and support to our military men and women around the world on this special day, and sincerely thank them for the great sacrifice that each of them makes to preserve our freedom and safety.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ALH - AmeritrustRx
    I send my best thoughts and support to our military men and women around the world on this special day, and sincerely thank them for the great sacrifice that each of them makes to preserve our freedom and safety.
    Amen !!!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

A great 4th of July thread! Thanks for sharing ARC folks.

Knowing we have the opportunity to overcome our obstacles and achieve our dreams is truly at the heart of the American Spirit.

Knowing is not enough though, engaging in making your dreams a reality is what keeps the heart of America pumping.

ARC is a great reflection of that heart beat!

Thank you America, I try to never take it for granted that we can, whenever we choose, take control of our lives and live them as we see fit... combine opportunity, commitment, and free will to achieve greatness (however you choose to define it)

Happy 4th
    Oregon Publishing: Web Development, Graphic Design, Domains & Marketing
    Deluxe Banners Bartender's Guide Cooking Jobs

Ride It Like You Stole It CowgirlUp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursal
    Knowing we have the opportunity to overcome our obstacles and achieve our dreams is truly at the heart of the American Spirit.

Knowing is not enough though, engaging in making your dreams a reality is what keeps the heart of America pumping.

ARC is a great reflection of that heart beat!
    well said!

Your family was incredibly brave to uproot and come to America. I know very few people that would be able to accomplish something like that.
    Be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio-ARC
    Yeah, but those Domincans werent as good looking!
    They were wrapped too tightly!!

Annie
    [FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Book Antiqua]southbeachannie
    [EMAIL="annie@southbeachannie.com"]annie@southbeachannie.com[/EMAIL]
    [url="http://www.southbeachannie.com"]online lifestyle magazine[/url]

[/FONT][/FONT]

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread