Why am I not seeing sales from CJ
    My company recently did test transactions with CJ for both eBay and constantcontact but have not seen these transaction credits in my account.
    Some of these transactions took place about a month ago.
    The people at CJ told me they will investigate this but the women on the phone didn't sound like she took it seriously or knew what she was doing.
    She told me to contact the companies directly while they "investigate" what happens on CJ side.
    Tried calling eBay directly but the operator doesn't even know who to transsfer the call do when it comes to eBay affiliate program as he "doesn't have that in his system"
    It was to much for him to think outside the box and see if he can call someone about this and who to transfer a call such as this to.
    Would anyone here know who I can contact in cases like this and did anyone else not see sales from CJ recently ?
    This is very odd as the links and programs are from two different companies and the credits are not showing even though the clicks are.
    Is it something I am doing wrong or is this possiable an error on CJ or the other company's side ?
    Thanks in advance for all your help.

I don't do Constant Contact anymore but I seem to remember that they batch oonce a month so it could be up to a month before you see the transaction. eBay batches daily. Personally, I've never had a problem with either that wasn't publicly disclosed to me via email or news alerts in a timely manner.

What were the exact steps that you took to do test transactions? For example, for eBay did you do a bid plus subsequent win of an auction through one of your links or did you do a new user registration plus subsequent bid?

Hazel

Quote Originally Posted by HazelB
    I don't do Constant Contact anymore but I seem to remember that they batch oonce a month so it could be up to a month before you see the transaction. eBay batches daily. Personally, I've never had a problem with either that wasn't publicly disclosed to me via email or news alerts in a timely manner.

What were the exact steps that you took to do test transactions? For example, for eBay did you do a bid plus subsequent win of an auction through one of your links or did you do a new user registration plus subsequent bid?

Hazel
    i took the link from CJ affiliate area and pasted it in another web browser session that I opened.
    then signed up for the program on the affiliate site.
    on Constant Contact I signed up as we needed an email tool and thought this can help our company while at the same time testing the system as we migth have linked the program in our daily blog.
    on eBay i signed up for a new user account on eBay by using the link from the CJ area and then placed a few bids that I did not win. I finally did a small buy it now transaction a few days later and it went through.
    again we tested eBay because one of our customers was thinking of implementing this on their site which we are building for them now along with their eBay listed items.
    this was a completly new used account so not sure what happened but I am not seeing these transactions in my CJ account.
    did i do something wrong on these transactions ?

ABW Ambassador
    "A customer has to be paying through at least one billing period before you receive credit for the referral."

http://www.constantcontact.com/partn...-questions.jsp

Here's a link to the Ebay affiliate FAQs that might be helpful.

http://affiliates.ebay.com/odcs/custom.htm?template=FAQ

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread