Question Meta tag analyzers
    This is a question in regards to meta tag analyzers. I have recently submitted to various meta tag analyzers and the results seam to come out the same. I am curious to know that once you have your title relevancy, description relevancy, and keyword relevancy in order, than what should be taken care of next as far as trying to get ranked on the major search engines? I have begun to submit articles pertaining to my websites and have also submitted to many search engines. My main site was recently on the first page of go ogle when typing in various keywords and may be on the first page again soon. I update my site daily there fore my keywords have to be updated pretty much daily or I can go two to five days before updating keywords depending on what the analyzers have to say. I guess what I am asking is if I am on the right track to start generating some income? I have really been struggling, trying to make this work and with no help what so ever from anyone. Other than the helpful tips that I have get from various newsletters and a little bit of help from a couple of forums.
    I am grateful for any support. All but a few of my friends and family are on the ic side of the fence. It sure would be nice to show those who doubt, that it is possible to make a modest living in the affiliate trade.
    Thanks

Title: Title meta tag contains no errors.
    This tag contains 53 characters.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Title relevancy to page content is excellent.
    The Title relevancy to page content is 100%.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: Description meta tag contains no errors.
    This tag contains 151 characters.

Description relevancy to page content is excellent.
    The Description relevancy to page content is 100%.

Keywords: Keywords meta tag contains no errors.
    This tag contains 20 keywords and 152 characters.

Keyword relevancy to page content is excellent.
    The keywords relevancy to page content is 100%.

Affiliate Manager PianoWizard.com's Avatar
    I am curious to know that once you have your title relevancy, description relevancy, and keyword relevancy in order, than what should be taken care of next as far as trying to get ranked on the major search engines? I have begun to submit articles pertaining to my websites and have also submitted to many search engines.
    How long ago did you start all this process of optimization?
    When did you buy the domain?

The first thing you have to understand about meta tags is that the only tag out of the three that is important for search engine ranking is the HTML title tag. The major search engines stopped using the description meta tag and keywords meta tag for ranking purposes on the late 1990s. This is common knowledge in the SEO industry.

The HTML title tag sets the theme for the page. It is the most important element that search egnine spiders look for. The theme contains the keyword phrases for which you wish to see the page rank well. This theme must be supported by content an other elements on the page.

Some smaller search engines may still use the keywords meta, but its use is optional at best. It won't help you obtain higher rankings in Google, MSN or Yahoo.

I do recommend using the description meta tag because with many search engines it shows up as the description for your page on search results pages. It therefore is a good marketing tool, because the wording in the description meta tag influences users to either click on your link or one of 9 others on the search results page.

Here is an article that explains this in greater detail: Meta Tag Guidelines

Hope this helps.
    There's good, fast and cheap. Pick any two.
    [url=http://www.topranksolutions.com]Phoenix SEO[/url] :: [url=http://www.tech-evangelist.com/category/affiliate-marketing/]Affiliate Marketing Tutorials[/url]

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread