It's My Day!!!!
    It's my Day, 7/7/7!!!

And what special thing am I doing right now to celebrate? Well, not what you would expect. I'm on my way to Affiliate Summit Miami, spending 4.5 hours at the Minneapolis airport with a layover I did not realize I had, on about 90 minutes of sleep, having way too much to do last night and getting up at 3:00 am for my first flight.

Should get to the hotel around 4:00 and looking forward to seeing all my friends and colleagues tonight at the Affiliate Dinner. First couple of affiliates that can guess what new merchant (or even the type of products) that I am announcing at the Meet Market tomorrow each get a Lucky $7 bonus, in cash tonight. You might have to raise my head out of my plate if I'm asleep, but I promise to be friendly if you just let me go back to sleep!

Oh, wait, it's Missy Ward roast night, I have to stay awake for that one!!!
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Hey, enjoy your flight! There are only three reasonable things to do on an airplane: read, drink and sleep!

Oh, you'll love this. Yesterday I went to the supermarket, headed to the deli counter and took one of those little tabs that tells you your place in line. My number was 77. Too bad the date was 7/6, huh?

Okay, time to catch my plane and hopefully catch a nap.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by 7-days
    It's my Day, 7/7/7!!!
    It is.... And the next one is going to be only 100 years later (when, unfortunately, not many -- if any -- of us will be around). So CELEBRATE!!

Quote Originally Posted by 7-days
    I'm on my way to Affiliate Summit Miami, spending 4.5 hours at the Minneapolis airport with a layover I did not realize I had, on about 90 minutes of sleep, having way too much to do last night and getting up at 3:00 am for my first flight. [/color]
    Sounds way too familiar...

Safe landing to you, Ron, and looking forward to seeing you in Miami (I got in at midnight last night).

Geno

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread