very unsure some if you can
    hi.
    having just joined this forum which is very massive. not sure where to post. so will ask in here.

1. what is the best affilate programme to use for my xbox 360 website?
    2.how the hell do you get hits with out spending lots of cash? ( i have adwords running).
    3. i have used some affilate programmes before but never make a cent IE: cj etc.

hope that makes sense

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

http and a telephoto
    Oops, duplicate posts. Michael wanted you to READ the thread, not go post there too
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

oh i see lol sorry

Quote Originally Posted by gameplay360
    hi.
    having just joined this forum which is very massive. not sure where to post. so will ask in here.

1. what is the best affilate programme to use for my xbox 360 website?
    You mean which would make you the most $?
    My advice would be to go to Commission Junction and to Linkshare and to take a look at the affiliate gaming programs they offer.
    Apply to a few programs. It doesn't hurt to apply.
    2.how ... do you get hits with out spending lots of cash? ( i have adwords running).
    Try the organic way. See if you can build a site that would naturally attract gamers. The best thing to do is to concentrate on your site so that people will want to visit. Always be thinking of ways to improve your site.

You may (or may not) want to have a blog in conjunction with your site.
    See if you can swap links with other sites that enhance the gaming experience in some way.
    Some people believe that a Squidoo lens helps to increase traffic. Others believe that Social bookmarking helps [these are not exclusive, you can do a combination]. All of these ideas are FREE.
    Learn about the ways [read the different sub forums in ABW to get ideas and help] , consider different strategies ... it is possible to get traffic to your site without paying for advertising, but there are some situations where advertising will pay off (I don't do PPC campaigns but there are some members of ABW who are quite good at such campaigns). Build up your site before you engage in other expenses.
    3. i have used some affilate programmes before but never make a cent IE: cj etc.
    It is possible
    Last edited by Rhia7; July 7th, 2007 at 05:56 PM.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

You can try giving away a free copy of Official XBOX Magazine (No CD) with the purchase of higher end merchandise. The subscription will cost you less than 5 bucks from Magazinesquick plus you keep the 30% commission which brings the cost to you to around $3.42 per 12 month subscription. That's a guaranteed sale minus the cost of the subscription so if you have merchandise with higher commissions than $3.42 each, you make income on every sale.
    David Carter
    MagazinesQuick.com

Hi Gameplay,

What exactly does your 360 website do?

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread