Diabetes Affiliates..
    Hey all,

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, and those on the way to AS, enjoy yourselves!

Can anyone (via PM if they prefer) point me in the direction of a good PPS/PPL program related to diabetes. So far I've found maybe 2 on CJ/SAS/LS, but I want to see if there are more options.

thanks

oziman

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    I'm not in their program - not a niche I'm involved in - but from reading his posts, I would have to believe that Alan Hamilton runs a top-notch program at Diabetic Med Care at SAS
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

I checked out the program and the website, and from what I can see it's mostly pharma related.

thanks, though.

oziman

Hey oziman,

Do you have Medicare traffic? If so, I could likely help you out.

Drop me a PM.
    Eathan Mertz

Black Cat Mining - Gold Prospecting & Rockhounding Equipment

We currently offer several diabetes related Magazine titles:

Diabetes Forecast $48.93
    Diabetic Cooking $9.70
    Diabetic Living $19.95

All are at 30% commission.
    David Carter
    MagazinesQuick.com

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oziman
    Hey all,

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, and those on the way to AS, enjoy yourselves!

Can anyone (via PM if they prefer) point me in the direction of a good PPS/PPL program related to diabetes. So far I've found maybe 2 on CJ/SAS/LS, but I want to see if there are more options.
    thanks oziman
    We'll be announcing one in a couple weeks or so through a paid announcement here so if you'd like you can give it a look when the time comes. It will be on SaS exclusively.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oziman
    I checked out the program and the website, and from what I can see it's mostly pharma related. thanks, though. oziman
    Diabetic medcare is not focused on pharma. It is home delivery diabetic supplies and testing accessories. When it's announced for affiliates you can get the scoop and see if it is a fit. If you have medicare traffic, you can check it out soon when we do a paid announcement.

The bio for the diabetes program is not yet viewable on SaS. It will be "activated" soon. If you visited the AmeritrustRx link (in my sig) to SaS you did not see the home delivery diabetes supply program. You saw AmeritrustRx.

AmeritrustRx is our pharma program for Aff marketers, and is not related to the diabetic supply program.

Aff Hound - thank you.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

AmeriTrustRx-

That explains that

If you could be so kind as to drop me a PM when the program launches, I would most appreciate it.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread