Question CJ Junior Performer Award Anyone?
    A recent thread was asking how many CJ Performers there were this year, which has a $10,000 in commissions qualification threshold. There were less than 200 of those richies.

How many of you would be in favor of a "Junior Performer" award for those who break the $1,000 monthly target?

I'm not there yet after playing the game for a year, but I think it's within reach towards the end of this year if things keep progressing the way they have been so far this year. I suspect there may be many of us in this same category.

Are you above the $1,000 mark?

If not, then would a Junior Performer award be an incentive for you?

Quote Originally Posted by RickPlmr
    How many of you would be in favor of a "Junior Performer" award for those who break the $1,000 monthly target?
    CJ Performer is not an award, but a special program for top publishers that demands for example especial customer support.
    [URL="tinyurl.com/p4wpj"]Orkut [COLOR="Red"]AdWords [/COLOR]Community[/URL] | [URL="tinyurl.com/hphom"]Orkut [COLOR="Red"]Commission Junction [/COLOR]Community[/URL] | [URL="http://tinyurl.com/nh6fc"]Orkut [COLOR="Red"]AdSense[/COLOR] Community[/URL]

From what I've heard, "5 bar" is somewhere around $2,500 per month (although it varies throughout the year), so there's already an interim level to reach for.

I think a "CJ Junior Performer" level would certainly be a good initiative, though, and I think the $1,000 level is an ideal goal for it. Affiliates at this level are certainly up and coming and could be the CJPs of the future.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I used to be a "junior performer", but since some of my best performing merchants moved to other networks and I've been focusing more on indies and smaller networks, I am no longer a junior performer at CJ. I am now a mediocre performer who at least still gets a check from them every month.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

I had a phone call once as a "performer" - but I mentioned the scummy affiliates that cj allow. It was the last contact I had - apparently it's now done by country, except I haven't had a call from my country rep. None of the stuff I talked about was ever actioned either - simple personal matters.

I had a really good conversation about this yesterday with the guy in charge of the CJ Performer program. He's reluctant to do anything like this (for a number of good reasons that I'm not sure he would want me to share), although he's open to certain aspects of what's been discussed. He certainly recognizes the importance and potential of affiliates performing at this level.

So to move this conversation forward, let me ask this... For those at this level ($1k-$10k/month), what recognition, benefits, and features would you want to see for CJP Juniors if CJ were to offer something like this? (I'm not it'll ever happen, but you never know.)
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

"junior performer"
    How about Executive Vice President of Affiliate Marketing for .

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    So to move this conversation forward, let me ask this... For those at this level ($1k-$10k/month), what recognition, benefits, and features would you want to see for CJP Juniors if CJ were to offer something like this? (I'm not it'll ever happen, but you never know.)
    I know that CJPs receive an account manager over at CJ, so as a 5-bar non-CJP, I would at least prefer that network quality would at least check with account managers (for programs run by CJ) for any special arrangements made before accusing me of violating program policy.

I would also like to have some way of getting contact info for merchants who don't list any contact info in their program, and have left my application in pending status for months, or auto-decline my site and do not respond to CJ mails. I'm sure that CJ would like to help affiliates to make more sales, as they make money off of every sale...

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread