Question Where does a person have to go to get a few answers around here?
    This is a question in regards to meta tag analyzers. I have recently submitted to various meta tag analyzers and the results seam to come out the same. I am curious to know that once you have your title relevancy, description relevancy, and keyword relevancy in order, than what should be taken care of next as far as trying to get ranked on the major search engines? I have begun to submit articles pertaining to my websites and have also submitted to many search engines. My main site was recently on the first page of go ogle when typing in various keywords and may be on the first page again soon. I update my site daily there fore my keywords have to be updated pretty much daily or I can go two to five days before updating keywords depending on what the analyzers have to say. I guess what I am asking is if I am on the right track to start generating some income? I have really been struggling, trying to make this work and with no help what so ever from anyone. Other than the helpful tips that I have get from various newsletters and a little bit of help from a couple of forums.
    I am grateful for any support. All but a few of my friends and family are on the ic side of the fence. It sure would be nice to show those who doubt, that it is possible to make a modest living in the affiliate trade.
    Thanks

Title: Title meta tag contains no errors.
    This tag contains 53 characters.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Title relevancy to page content is excellent.
    The Title relevancy to page content is 100%.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: Description meta tag contains no errors.
    This tag contains 151 characters.

Description relevancy to page content is excellent.
    The Description relevancy to page content is 100%.

Keywords: Keywords meta tag contains no errors.
    This tag contains 20 keywords and 152 characters.

Keyword relevancy to page content is excellent.
    The keywords relevancy to page content is 100%.

ABW Ambassador
    How old is your domain/site ?
    When did you 1st submit ?
    How many relevant backlinks?

Meta tags are good to have, but I wouldn't lose sleep over them. Most search engines disregard them for ranking purposes anyway. As MTC pointed out, work on backlinks, and age of your site helps too.
    Jason Rosenbaum
    Affiliate Manager
    MINDsprinting

My domain name is less than a year old. I first submitted about six months ago.
    Any suggestions on how to create relevant back links?

That's what we're all looking for. Depends on what your site is. Good content might help. Or something really useful. There's no one answer to that question.
    Jason Rosenbaum
    Affiliate Manager
    MINDsprinting

web dev with whiskers tn-morgen's Avatar
    Find your near-competition or other sites in the same basic or complementary niche as your site. Use the contact form or email the webmaster and ask for reciprocal links.

It's best if their site has a google page rank that's higher than yours, but don't be put off if they don't. Only ask sites that are complementary. The more content you have, and the more focused your site, the more likely the other site will be interested and willing to give you a relevant link. When you link their site onto yours, only give links to your T2 pages as much as you can, and use in-context text links as much as you can because these links have more weight and are more desired. Ask for the same.

Hope this helps.

ABW Ambassador
    Where does a person have to go to get a few answers around here?

There are already a few answers, but what you've mentioned is page title (very important) and meta tags.

How about text on the page and internal navigation? And do internal site pages have UNIQUE page titles and descriptions and focus on related keyword phrases that support the relevancy of the homepage for the primary keyword phrase?

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread