ABW Ambassador
    What's Going on with Easyclicktravel.com?
    I am posting this here since you are the OPM for this merchant. Jon, the ECT affiliate manager, hasn't posted on his own forum for more than two months. He has never sent an email blast to his affiliates and ECT hasn't paid affiliates since March sales. This program went from an extremely well managed one when Mike Nunez was the AM to a virtual ghost town.

I just noticed that I haven't had an ECT sale show up since 6/28. I've been an ECT affiliate since 2004 and I've never gone that long without a sale.

What's going on with this program?

-ECT hasn't paid affiliates since March
    -No communications
    -Tracking issues??

Signs of a program that is going away.
    Ma, where the beer? :escape:

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Hello Snowman,

Sorry for the late response, we've been at affiliate summit. We've been working with ECT and they have been going through some changes. Jon is currently trying to understand all the in's and out of the ECT program due to Mike Nunez no longer being there to manage the program. As far as commissions paid out, I will do my best to contact him today, however Jon is at affiliate summit.

This program is definitely not going away and we are going to be annoucing some updates on Monday, again I apologize things have taken so long but were slowly implementing procedures to get ECT on the SAS platform as well.

Andy and myself are still out, but I will do what I can to get some answers on the commission side. Hope to have an answer soon.
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Affiliate Manager
    Snowman,

I have been working hand in hand with LinkShare to get the commisions issues square. Everything should have been resolved a month ago and checks should have been sent a long time ago. So I am definitely surprised to here about this problem

The program is not going away.

I am on the horn with LinkShare right now to see why you haven't received a check yet.

I apologize Snowman for all of these problems but picking up this program after Mike left has not been easy. I have had no guidance except for my own (and some help from Andy and Emilio) on trying to put all the puzzle pieces together for EasyClickTravel.com.

Again, I will get an answer to you right away.

Anyone can feel free to call me at anytime at 407-667-8700 ext 7240.

Affiliate Manager
    Everyone thanks for your patience, I just got an answer back from LS and it seems like all checks have been sent out on time. So we need to check everyone individually.

So, I would like anyone that hasn't received there check for ANY given month to please call me or e-mail with there LS ID and let me know so we can get it fixed.

Thanks for your patience,

Jon

ABW Ambassador
    Jon, Linkshare clearly indicates that the last payment they received from Easyclicktravel.com was in May for March sales. Merchant Payment History is the same for all affiliates so this isn't a issue that is specific to certain affiliates. Linkshare is not being forthright with you. Their interface says they are "Awaiting Payment."

I emailed you on Monday about this issue. My site name was included in my email. I haven't received a response.

Why are you no longer monitoring the Easyclicktravel.com forum on ABestWeb?

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    Jon, Linkshare clearly indicates that the last payment they received from Easyclicktravel.com was in May for March sales. Merchant Payment History is the same for all affiliates so this isn't a issue that is specific to certain affiliates. Linkshare is not being forthright with you. Their interface says they are "Awaiting Payment."

I emailed you on Monday about this issue. My site name was included in my email. I haven't received a response.

Why are you no longer monitoring the Easyclicktravel.com forum on ABestWeb?

We have a credit with LS on which we are taking away our affiliate commissions from. So the info on their interface is right and wrong at the same time. So the problem probably is individual.

About your e-mail, I don't have a laptop so I couldn't check any e-mail. I just got back into the office this morning and I have been all over this.

I am monitoring the threads on ABestWeb and I have responded to all of your e-mails that I have received so I AM NOT IGNORING YOU.

You must understand that when Mike left the program I was told we have a program on LS and told good luck, and I have tried my best so far to keep it running smooth.

But I don't make excuses and I will do my best to fix this situation. I hope you can appreciate my candor and we can both get this situation fixed and move on.

SOOOOO, anyone who hasn't received a payment on any given month please e-mail or AIM me or call me with their LS ID and I will get it fixed.

Thank you everybody,

Jon

ABW Ambassador
    Jon, I don't know if your payment relationship with Linkshare is unique or not but it clearly shows that you need to monitor it. This isn't the first time it has occurred in the short time you've been managing this program.

As to monitoring the threads on ABW, you didn't reply to the posts at http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=57445 beginning on May 20th. I did not receive a response to my email to you (which is moot now).

I certainly understand the difficulties in having this program thrown at you without training; however, you're paying an OPM to assist with this program who is extremely well versed, so I hope you can appreciate how all of this inaction comes across to your affiliates.

What was the big news that was supposed to happen over two months ago that Andy posted about at http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=87488 ?

While I have now sent you my Linkshare ID, it is certainly unfair to be addressing this payment issue exclusively on ABW. I hope you plan to send an email to all ECT affiliates letting them know that you just learned of a payment problem and that if an affiliate hasn't been paid that he needs to contact you with his Linkshare Affiliate ID. Posting here on ABW is not official communication. Should your affiliates who do not read this be penalized?

In closing, it just doesn't add up that Linkshare would show Awaiting Payment if they mailed checks. And what about Direct Deposit which I would guess that most of your affiliates use.

ABW Ambassador

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread