ABW Ambassador
    Anyone having problems with adwords?
    Just curious if anyone else is having this problem. Last night adwords decided I'm not allowed to stay logged in for longer than 15 seconds, and keeps bringing up the re-logging in page. It's kind of getting annoying and making it harder to work with!

Have restarted computer and tried IE and Firefox, same results. And I did send google an email asking what's going on.

But, just wanted to see if this is only happening to me while I wait for a reply, LOL.

Not happening to me.

ABW Ambassador
    Darn, so it may be on my end. Though using two different browsers, and getting the same results.. can't be a cookie thing. No idea.

So currently, if I want to create a new ad or edit one, I need to be quick or I get re-logged in and sent back to the "Account Snapshot" page, LOL.

I've had this happen to me in the past a few times. If you have multiple Google accounts (Adsense, Adwords, Analytics, Google search, etc.) log out of each account separately if you can stay logged in long enough to hit the log out link. Once logged out, if you have an Analytics account log in to Analytics ONLY and then try to to log in to your other services. If you don't have Analytics you should be able to log in to any of your other accounts with no problem.

This (somewhat convoluted) process has worked for me in the past, good luck.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

ABW Ambassador
    Oh thanks you! That seems to have fixed it.

Though I only have gmail and adwords, I logged out of both, tried to log into Analytics, just in case I did have it. Asked me to sign up, and also had a link to log out. Hit that, then logged into Adwords, and it be working!

Glad I asked here, LOL.

ABW Ambassador
    Just an update for anyone who has the problem. Started happening again, after I logged into gmail. Logged out of gmail, problem stopped.

Seems stupid, I hadn't done anything, and both had been working fine together, LOL.

ABW Ambassador
    Hahaha.. wow.

I just got an email from google, asking how they did in responding to my help request, and to fill out a survey. Yet.. they never did respond.

I'm even more glad I asked here now, LOL.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread