Thread: Holy Fudge I'm excited!

Cool Holy Fudge I'm excited!
    All,

Today I had the pleasure of having lunch with Mal and Kevin as well as Andy Rodriguez here in NY ... and all I can say is wowsers, they are
    bringing sexy back to affiliate marketing!

Although I've "known" Mal for a while (since my interview with him on WMR 2 years ago) but never had the benefit of an actual face to face with him until today and I have to say that I'm really and truly excited about what buy.at are brewing up and planning for US affiliate marketing ... this is affiliate marketing, the right way!

So I just want to tell you all ... it's worth the wait!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hehe, it was great seeing you again compadre ....

We had a great lunch, that restaurant was fantastic. Malcolm wasn't even able to finish his steak ...hehe

buy.at is definitely moving in the right direction, we have spent 2 days of back to back meetings up here, we have several more tomm lined up. Major brands, major players and the reception has been amazing. Many of these brands have had it with parasites, bad management and are tired of the "koolaid".

Keep an eye for some major news coming out very soon ....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    The Buyat guys are terrific, all very smart and affiliate friendly. I had a good chat with 3 of them (Mal, Ty and Pete (is that the P guy's name?) Can't wait to start playing AM with you all!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

I enjoyed talking to Kevin the first night but lost him after. WHAAA! But you are right, an amazing group of guys at buy.at ( who throw awesome parties! wahoo!)

I had about a 20 minute conversation with Malcolm and Pete at the SAS party and I have to say, these guys are very enthusiastic and motivated. It really is contagious!!!

Had another long conversation with Pete the next night at the hotel bar. Same excitement and enthusiasm!

Very anxious to see what all is coming. Sure wish I could swing the UK summit, but not this year.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    they are
    bringing sexy back to affiliate marketing!
    Back to? Since when was there ever "sexy" in affiliate marketing?

Or is this some guy thing, guys always seem to see sex where there isn't any...calling things like businesses and investments "sexy"

Well Leader, I'd personally be more prone to say that Malcolm and Buy.at will be bring sexy back long before JT will, but that's just me.

More to the point, I'm definitely excited to hear more. Very much so.

As good as some networks have gotten at doing what they do, there is ALWAYS room for improvement, and there is definitely room for more novel concepts in this industry.

Performance relationships, affiliate or otherwise, are going to be very, very big for years to come.
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Well I've gotten some strange looks from people when I talk about our kitchen remodel and describe the sink as "sexy." Hey...it's huge, it's deep, it's black, it cost a fortune and it's a granite composite and I think it's sexy goddammit. Don't try to tell me otherwise. I get a little frisson going every time I wash dishes.

However...I have never thought of AM as sexy. It's way too much work to be sexy to my way of thinking. But I'm willing to be convinced otherwise. Bring it on!

Thanks for the great and optimistic news!!

I think all the men on ABW are sexy!! Intelligence mixed with integrity and good values is a tremendous aphrodisiac!! (The British and Spanish accents help too!) ;-)

Yeah Baby Yeah!
    Annie
    [FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Book Antiqua]southbeachannie
    [EMAIL="annie@southbeachannie.com"]annie@southbeachannie.com[/EMAIL]
    [url="http://www.southbeachannie.com"]online lifestyle magazine[/url]

[/FONT][/FONT]

Affiliate Network Rep
    Thumbs up
    Thanks Haiko my friend that is a great endorsement!!

It was a real pleasure to meet with you in person after all this time and the Steak was just WOW!!!

The whole New York trip has been a real success with lots to follow up on in terms of BIG brand prospects so its going to be busy times at buy.at towers over the next few months.

It was great travelling around New York from one big meeting to the next with Andy Rodriguez and Peter explaining to the Major retailors what they should be looking out for and how they can manage their programs in a better way - the more meetings we can have like this at that level the quicker the wholemarketplace will change and grow in the right way.

As Haiko mentioned we have signed off some major deals at buy.at in the last couple of weeks and the ground will shake as we come charging over the hill to bring some much needed ethics back into the big brand network game.

I'm looking forward to being neighbours Haiko and returning the lunch very very soon

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    Advertising.com's buy.at affiliate network
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    The steak that Mal couldn't finish ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Affiliate Network Rep
    The bit I left was the same size as a steak in the UK :-))

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    Advertising.com's buy.at affiliate network
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

13. Newsletter Signup