Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a new program to join but just am not too clear on where the best money is to be made. I am not looking for small time stuff but rather something that is in demand enough that an affiliate that is good at SEO could make at least an extra $10,000 monthly.

I already run debt consolidation, prescription and credit report sites so something else is what I am looking for... any idea's? I would like to have 4 or 5 area's going to keep my income covered if 1 or more should fail.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by zarm2:
    Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a new program to join but just am not too clear on where the best money is to be made. I am not looking for small time stuff but rather something that is in demand enough that an affiliate that is good at SEO could make at least an extra $10,000 monthly.

I already run debt consolidation, prescription and credit report sites so something else is what I am looking for... any idea's? I would like to have 4 or 5 area's going to keep my income covered if 1 or more should fail.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

zarm2:
    I invite you to check out my Affiliate Program: Catalogs.com. We pay you to give away FREE catalogs. We have an account with CJ and our in-house program. Our top affiliates average $4-7K per month. I personally think it will work great with your audience been debt consolidation, credit reports and prescriptions- Remember: Our Catalogs are trylu FREE to the consumer. For more information, please visit:
    http://www.catalogs.com/catalog/partner.asp

Marifer Vergara
    Affiliate Manager
    Catalogs.com
    The #1 Source for Catalogs!!
    http://www.catalogs.com
    AOL: Marifer006
    MSN: NanaVergara
    Yahoo: maria_maria_s

Affiliate Manager
    You're welcome to check out past posts where I have lsited our top checks- that money is definately in reach for a hard working travel affiliate.

For stability- it might be a good idea to have a couple baskets of eggs as well once you get going!

Jessica Hutson
    Manager of Affiliate Relations/Development
    Interactive Affiliate Network
    http://affiliate.travelnow.com/affiliates/home.jsp

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    I have a new program available, selling tarpaulins for home, construction, or athletic needs. Some of the tarps can reach into the several thousand dollar range, depending on quality and size of tarp needed.

My program details:
    6% of sale (which includes a commission on freight, so it's really a higher % if you just look at the actual product sale)

My cookie never expires, so you can have multiple sales from the same individual.

I am currently running a contest, highest selling affiliate for November and December of this year earns an extra $250, payable in January.

I am located on www.shareasale.com , a network that has made a forceful anti-parasite policy.

I have stated in my terms of service that I will not work with any parasite, as defined by ABW moderators.

The site is new, and I am really still working to flesh out the site (including a new shopping cart system), but there are keyword related urls out there to be had, so getting a decent placing in a search engine is very doable - heck, I've got decent rankings on keywords, and I know for a fact there are a dozen ABWers here who can out-optimize me in their sleep.

My largest individual sale this Quarter so far was for $1,450, though there has been an e-mail commitment for a $1,900 purchase.

If you have a hardware/tool related site, it would blend in well, if you happen to have a site that focussed on athletic directors, jeeze, athletic field covers could make you some good money.

Athletic Directors have bucks, and, as I understand it, they have to spend it every year, or their budget gets reduced.

-Tom Rice
    www.tarice.com
    Join My Affiliate Program

I Will FOCUS On My Goal

Hi,

You may seriously want to consider our program over at Expiredtraffic.com. We are running a state of the art new service which is taking the net by storm--literally. Expiredtraffic.com is one of the first sites to offer tools aimed at reclaiming traffic that an expired, yet previously developed domain, is still getting to it from existing search engine and link traffic. We then help site members monetize this traffic.

Currently, the conversion rate has been as high as 1 in 12, and with some of our targetted articles, we're getting in the vicinity of 10% and upwards conversion if directed to the right audience.

Moreover, our affiliate program is one of the most lucrative for any individual. (one of our members is using Google Adwords to refer clients, and has generated monthly recurring commissions of approximately $1200 thus far)

We offer:
    -Monthly recurring commissions--Currently, 80% renew rate (works out to $240/Platinum membership sale per year)
    -Ultralinks technology hides affiliate links therefore any recommendations look like genuine testimonials and not a solicitation to sell.
    -2tiered
    -Great selection of ad copy and relevant material.
    -Pay on $0 minimum, monthly via Paypal.

If you need any further information, do not hesitate to ask. We work individually with some of our best affiliates to help them generate even more revenue.

Take Care,

Ken Johar
    Affiliate Manager
    -Expiredtraffic.com -- If you register it, they will come

Expired Traffic

-------
    KJ
    Expiredtraffic.com - Top notch affiliate program, 40% recurring monthly
    http://www.expiredtraffic.com

we invite you to sign up for our program at shareasale- Visit what our affiliates have to say!-http://www.freebiesforever.com/affiliateprogram.html

Hope you decide to join our team!

Jason

Santa Cruz, CA 95060

We just started a new program called www.datedolloars.com and are paying high commissions. I would love to work with you and make this a success for you.

John Solamito
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.datecam.com
    www.datedollars.com - Affiliate program for Datecam

Please take a moment to check out Catalogs.com where you can get paid for giving FREE catalogs away.
    http://www.catalogs.com/catalog/partner.asp

PS: We have an account at CJ but the in-house program pays more.

Marifer Vergara
    Affiliate Manager
    Catalogs.com
    The #1 Source for FREE Catalogs!!

I have a new ASP that I developed called eSavvySystems. You can read about it at eSavvySystems.com.

I am looking for marketing partners for this service. In addition to the ASP I am working on creating a standalone application that users can load on their own servers. The service currently allows users to pay for the system monthly or annually. When the standalone version is complete it will sell in the $995 price range for a single property license, of which I plan to pay out 10% so it can be a very generous pay out program.

To sign up for the affiliate proram go to ouraffiliate pages.

Didn't know where else to post this, but since they just posted in this thread, I decided to do it here.

Catalogs.Com--I have sent you a pt regarding my affiliate account with your service. Could you please respond to me that way?

Thank you

Hello ABW Members,

We invite you to join our affilate program and will pay you 25% more than the ususal commission.

Signup and send an email to support@shop-links.net with your ABW User- and Display Name, that we can adjust your commission rate.

See http://www.shop-links.net/affiliate-program.asp for detailed information about our Program.

We are looking forward to do business with you.
    Carsten

ABW Ambassador
    You are NOT going to find a program this way. If someone DOES post a good program, there would be 100 other people that do the same optimizing as you for the same program and keywords.

You need to DIG DIG DIG into programs that are not marketed very well and have no representation on these forums. There are some real jems out there just waiting for people to find them. I am in the process of digging too.

Good luck on your search but done expect anyone to spoon feed you 10k!

Removed!

[This message was edited by Haiko on December 22, 2002 at 08:10 PM.]

22,000 spam singups... sucker born every minute

Ken, I guess you haven't gotten it yet.

Ken,
    the junk proposed on your site is called "chain letter".

CHAIN LETTER
    A form of spam which asks you to distribute the letter to many other people.They are against the policies of most Internet service providers ,and almost always are hoaxes.

Source: INTERNET TERMS&ACRONYMSV1.0

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Ken- coming in here sending multiple private topics (ie MORE than 1 per person) to have people sign up for some scam MLM shows a total lack of understanding what these forums are about,

Will some moderator please remove his link.

WW

It was so cold last winter that I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.
    Give a man a fish he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish he spends the day drinking beer in the boat.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Sorry guys. I tried to edit the post, but couldn't do it. My privileges must have been revoked. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Ken, it is a TOS violation at ABW to post MLM offerings.

I'm sure someone who can access the edit function when the post is over an hour will be along to fix it.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Carsten of Shop-Links would do well with pushing www.suspenders.com/affiliate.htm as a commissionable link in his apparel directory. Monthly payout with a conversion ratio averaging 1/20

Webmaster Mike

"Anyone can make a dollar, it is when you make sense that it starts to add up."...does your eBiz plan make sense?

Twinstuff:
    I sent you a PM. If you need immediate assistance, please send me an IM. My user names are below...

Marifer Vergara
    Affiliate Manager
    Catalogs.com
    The #1 Source for FREE Catalogs!!

You might consider our affiliate program (www.webceo.com). We are currently looking for high traffic website owners that would be interested in our site analysis, promotion, and management software. We offer: commissions
    ranging between $44.25 – $149.25 on any purchase your referral makes (even in 1 year!), real-time statistics (in-house), and checks mailed
    every month. Our affiliate program has just been launched and even if that's not what you are interested in, I would appreciate you and everyone
    else comment on it. BUT of course I hope you give a thought to joining it!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] The product (Web CEO) has features not currently offered by any other software maker that would come in a single package! To be honest, I also own a separate online business and use Web CEO every day - it's stats on visitor behavior are a GREAT help in marketing my website. You are welcome to check it out for yourself.

Vlad Lysik
    E-mail: affiliates@webceo.com
    http://www.webceo.com

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread