Argh!!!
    My son has my iPhone and won't give it back. The minute I got it activated he took it.

Thanks Brian for his new toy. Hopefully he will sleep at some point and I can get my hands on it.

Oh man, let's not even get on the subject of cell phones, i'm about ready to beat my oldest 2 boys like redheaded step children (just got my bill).

The ONLY good thing about my cell phone service is the customer service folks fall all over themselves thanking me profusely every time I call. (I have six kids who each have one that mom is dumb enough to pay for, plus my own) lol

Hey, I want an iphone! lol

one of my two people ditched their iPhone already
    http://www.cellrants.com/site/commen...ood_to_me_but/

And I have 5 friends who got it and 2 of them are disapointed 1 of them alrady returned it, and others aren't overjoyed with it.

Well since I didn't pay for it, and for me it is more of a toy, we are happy so far. I am not a huge cell user, but may become one. (if my son ever gives it back.

I went to the park today.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!

KK

Too much glee there Kristin! That makes you happy that I dont get to play with my iPhone. I think I would have been better off with the pink duck.

lol .. It was too good to pass up. I'm sure he will give it up soon.
    KK

No, he won't. He is obsessive about things. We thought he would get tired of his xbox 360 too.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    I read this somewhere earlier this morning, was in a press piece in the financial section of Yahoo (I own Apple stock):
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thanks to MacOSXHints.com, the next time you really want to wow someone about your knowledge of the cell phone network, whip out your iPhone and dial

*3001#12345#*

It brings up the iPhone Field Test tool that gives you info on towers, signal strength, EDGE data and more. This is the ultimate proof you are not only styling with your iPhone, but fully-geeked as well.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't have one yet, but thought I'd like to punch in that number to see what it says.

Geeky curiousity I guess...

Connie, I want your family to be well and happy. So, if you think that the iPhone is making problems in your family, I would gladly take it away from you and free up your son from this evil iPhone grip. I will just give it to someone that I hate.
    Alex
    AlexBet.com - Professional Website Design, Website Development, Mobile App Development!

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"
    Benjamin Franklin

all phones have similar features to that. You just need to know how to activate them

Quote Originally Posted by HardwareGeek
    all phones have similar features to that. You just need to know how to activate them
    You are probably right, but I am a Mac freak, sue me.
    Alex
    AlexBet.com - Professional Website Design, Website Development, Mobile App Development!

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"
    Benjamin Franklin

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    I went to the park today.
    ..Sam that made me chuckle

Sent him off to the movies with his Dad tonight. Caught him trying to take my iPhone with. So not happening. It has been mine for 2 hours. Wish he was here to show me how to use it.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingoworld
    My son has my iPhone and won't give it back. The minute I got it activated he took it.

Thanks Brian for his new toy. Hopefully he will sleep at some point and I can get my hands on it.
    That sucks Connie; just sucks. Hey gang, I say we all chip in to get Connie an iPhone. Those things are pricey, and with her having to pinch pennies all the time, I think it'd be nice to help her out. Whadaya say?
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    iPhone has yet to make it here yet, but I has spurred my interest in all things Apple, and as my wife wants a new laptop I'm thinking of getting her a Mac... however I fear that it might end up being something she can't use....because I'll be using it
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread