Brian's Sat Class
    I was luck enough to be in one of the optional Saturday classes at the Summit. I have to say that Brian is an excellent teacher and speaker, both informative and engaging.

The title of the session was Affiliate Marketing 201 and Web Concepts 2.0. Not only did we all learn about integrating some new concepts into our business, I learned the basics of datafeeds, php & mysql. I actually spent part of yesterday working with a small test datafeed and was able to use what I learned and, it worked!!

Any time you can walk out of a seminar and say that not only did you learn new things and get new ideas but that you also enjoyed it, the session is good one! It was a great way to start the Summit.
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

Mansfield, TX
    Brian did an incredible job with the class, especially considering the huge range of interests and skill levels represented by the attendees.
    Michael Coley
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

http and a telephoto
    I have to add my kudos as well, I was amazed at the info he presented and sent the links to many other folks. I need to find time to work with the example files and create some things for our affiliates to use!

Here are a few pics. Maybe Brian can chime in with some links to what he did also!
    Deborah Carney

Will there be a video of Brian's Session?

From what mellie posted I very much would like to see that one.

mySQL is where I start getting running into trouble.
    Oregon Publishing: Web Development, Graphic Design, Domains & Marketing
    Deluxe Banners Bartender's Guide Cooking Jobs

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread