Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Be safe and stay tucked in nice and warm at home with the big snow storm coming through. Have a couple of cups of hot chocolate (maybe with a bit of Amaretto) and enjoy your white Christmas. But most importantly, be safe. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks BLFH
    We are on the coast so there's a good chance we may luck out of this storm and just get rain. But the hot chocolate sounds good. Whatever the weather we intend to enjoy it. We just took our daughter home from the hospital today, she had surgery for a fibroid tumor and all is well. So it is going to be a great Christmas for us.
    Good Luck to the rest of the North East.
    Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cazzie

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Cazzie,

So glad to hear all is well with your daughter and that she was able to come today. The best to you and your family.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

NOOOOOOO I don't want no freaking snow! Send it back to Rochester, Buffalo & Syracuse area [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

::SINGING:: I'm dreaming of a GREEN Christmas [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Heidi
    Fit2a-t - Make Money Selling T-Shirts From Your Site!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heidi:
    NOOOOOOO I don't want no freaking snow! Send it back to Rochester, Buffalo & Syracuse area [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Heidi, but you will have snow. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] Along the Jersey Shore however, it should just be green and wet [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Now, on to business, I like the Birdhouse t-shirt and others and wonder 2 things:

1. Will you have more Jersey Shore related themes by next summer and,

2. When I hit new account, the next page also has click new account on it, but does have blank fields below, so I presume that will get to the right place? Did I say 2?...

3. Links using the images of individual designs are possible/acceptable?

Cazzie,
    Glad to hear your daughter is doing well. Coincidentally, I just had a UFE (Uterine Fibroid Embolization) last week (my own fibroid was a classic case for this relatively new procedure). If I hadn't gotten food poisoning two days after it was done I would have been up and back at my exercise program again a lot sooner than just today! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

If your daughter had actual surgery, it'll take her a bit longer to recover - do all those mom things, if she'll let you! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

BTW, hi Mark - just saw you posted over me! Don't get TOO wet over there!

J

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ShoreMark:

Sorry Heidi, but you will have snow. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] Along the Jersey Shore however, it should just be green and wet [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately I don't live near the shore so I have that yucky white stuff on the ground now. So ok I'll deal with it for Xmas but you know it must be gone by the 26th. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    Now, on to business, I like the Birdhouse t-shirt and others and wonder 2 things:

1. Will you have more Jersey Shore related themes by next summer and,<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have not yet seen the new designs for 2003 so I can't answer this one -- anything is possible and of course you could design your own for us to sell [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

2. When I hit new account, the next page also has click new account on it, but does have blank fields below, so I presume that will get to the right place? Did I say 2?...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you referring to the affiliate sign up page or to the customer sign in area?

3. Links using the images of individual designs are possible/acceptable?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, it is possible and acceptable though not recommended because availability of items varies monthly. I would recommend linking to a category or keyword searches over individual designs. Such as choose certain images you like and then link those to se_key=birdhouse or se_key=New+Jersey etc etc.

There is a page with linking instructions for all the various types available once you sign up for the program. Also if you want any specific banners or creatives just give me a hollar and I will do my best to come up with it for you.

Have A Merry Christmas! :-)

Heidi

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> NOOOOOOO I don't want no freaking snow! Send it back to Rochester, Buffalo & Syracuse area <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NOOOOOO! I'm in Syracuse visiting my daughter!

I am suposed to go back to beautiful Kentucky tomorrow where it will be 45 degrees come Monday.

My worst nightmare....being traped in Syracuse may come true! I don't want to be snowed into Syracuse!!

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heidi:
    Are you referring to the affiliate sign up page or to the customer sign in area?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The affiliate sign-up, the first log-in screen has a yellow "new account" button then the page that leads to has a text link "new account" and below that it has the application form, but that form starts out with an affiliate ID entry so I wasn't sure if I'm supposed to create my own or not. Still just rain and quite warm on the shore. Ho ho ho [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ShoreMark:
    [QUOTE]but that form starts out with an affiliate ID entry so I wasn't sure if I'm supposed to create my own or not. Still just rain and quite warm on the shore. Ho ho ho [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes create your own -- it will be part of your link when you get to creating links. So if you don't want your name to be your link, then use a word/alias.

Well rain came and melted all the snow but now its snowing again and we are once again turning white -- blech!

Heidi

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SSanf:
    NOOOOOO! I'm in Syracuse visiting my daughter!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL -- Sorry SSanf -- had to wish it on that area -- my daughter is supposed to leave to go to her father's tomorrow and if they are snowed in then she'll get to stay home instead [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Talked to my parents a little while ago and in the Rochester area they have about 7 inches of snow so far they said.

Keep on snowing there baby!

Heidi

ABW Ambassador
    No snow here but hailstones about the size of a pea, blowing in sideways with 50 mph wind gusts.

Right now I have to walk about half a mile through it, carrying a bunch of bags I can hardly manage to even pick up off of the floor. HO HO HO. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel

ABW Ambassador
    Hey Heidi - I know a real fun thing to do when it snows like that. Take a cat and roll it in the snow, and just keep rolling and rolling until it's a big giant snowball with a cat head sticking out.

Somehow I don't think my cats would appreciate such treatment you cat abuser!

Heidi

ABW Ambassador
    I like kitty cats! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Uh huh sure ya do deelz -- cat abuser!

Must admit picturing my cats head and tail sticking out of snowball is kind of funny [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Heidi

Yes create your own -- it will be part of your link when you get to creating links. So if you don't want your name to be your link, then use a word/alias.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay thanks Heidi, we're in there with an original page title of, tada: tshirts.htm at the domain used for the ID. The banner/tower graphics are a tad on the large file size, so I'll see what other ways I can come up with in promotions as the summer traffic increases starting toward the end of January.

Edit: And finally it switched to snow here, but probably won't get more than an inch or so.

Ssanf,

Hey, whats wrong with Syracuse??? At least ya got a nice white Christmas. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Buffalo dethrowned us last year for for snowiest city. We need to get back the title from them this year. Ahhh, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

BLFH,

All good here with a nice little dusting of snow. I like the snow but it sucks that a lot of people probably didn't get where they wanted to yesterday. Hmmmm, this might be the year to get that snow blower I've been promising myself for 20 years. Nah, Maybe next year. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] As for the warm beverage. I should of listened to what you said. Maybe my head wouldn'te pounding right now. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

[This message was edited by DaPackster on December 26, 2002 at 11:55 AM.]

Affiliate Manager
    Whew! I'm so glad to be out of Rochester.. All i have to deal with now is an El Nino winter and bitter cold Chicago winds... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Mitul

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread