Unhappy Dear Publisher: All you referrals were from fraud information.
    I got terminated by an advertiser and when I asked why he told me:

We are sorry to inform you that all of your referrals were signing up with fraud billing information and/or were suspended for lack of payment.
    I don't know if he was accusing me, but the strange is that we had $600 paid in commissions just on last locked period (he extend 100% of the commissions) and $3100 paid before this period.

So we ignored a possible accusation of fraud from my part and asked I new chance promising by targeting better his site -- he said ok and asked me to reapply to program -- i tried but I got declined automatically.

So I contacted him again to help me to get in his program again, but he replied :

What were you including in your incentive offering(s)?
    I became confused as I do not use incentive program and I already pointed to him the site that I promote his business as my profile also states.

I'm very disappointed with this situation and I'm thinking in asking CJ Network Quality department to audit my account to show him that there is nothing wrong with my promotional methods -- do you think that is it a good idea? Will CJ to audit/certify that there is nothing wrong with my account so I can show it to this man?
    [URL="tinyurl.com/p4wpj"]Orkut [COLOR="Red"]AdWords [/COLOR]Community[/URL] | [URL="tinyurl.com/hphom"]Orkut [COLOR="Red"]Commission Junction [/COLOR]Community[/URL] | [URL="http://tinyurl.com/nh6fc"]Orkut [COLOR="Red"]AdSense[/COLOR] Community[/URL]

What advertiser?

Quote Originally Posted by nakedgamer
    What advertiser?
    Sorry, but I prefer to do not say the advertiser name here -- PM me and I'll reply it.
    [URL="tinyurl.com/p4wpj"]Orkut [COLOR="Red"]AdWords [/COLOR]Community[/URL] | [URL="tinyurl.com/hphom"]Orkut [COLOR="Red"]Commission Junction [/COLOR]Community[/URL] | [URL="http://tinyurl.com/nh6fc"]Orkut [COLOR="Red"]AdSense[/COLOR] Community[/URL]

I don't really see a reason not to do so since you are already posting publicly the problems. In addition you state that you are doing nothing wrong so I can't see where there is an issue of liability.

However, you might find others having the same problems with the same company. As long as you are posting the truth there should be little if any liability in posting the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by nakedgamer
    I don't really see a reason not to do so since you are already posting publicly the problems. In addition you state that you are doing nothing wrong so I can't see where there is an issue of liability.
    I don't agree with these arguments.

But anyway I'm talking about HostGator.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread