Newbie: How to use CJ Javascript Link in Blogger
    I am a CJ newbie with good html experience but I don't have much experience with Javascript. There does not seem to be any specific instruction on how to put CJ Javascript links into webpages. I have looked all over but can't find much helpful info, if someone can post some specific tutorials that would be good.

In particular, I have a blogger site. I have put the <script ...></script> code inside the <HEAD> section. I am trying to put the text link <link>...</link> in the body, and blogger says: Your HTML cannot be accepted: Tag is not allowed: <link>

Thank you in advance!

Do you have to put the CJ Javascript links into your blogger?
    Why not just use the html links provided by CJ? That's what I do
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Thanks for your repsonse! I use the html version whenever I can, but some of the text links do not have the html option. Any suggestions/tips for the javascript code? Many thanks.

Why do you need <script ...></script> code inside the <HEAD> section?

Why can't you put <script ...></script> code inside the body?

I think the Product Showcase Creator (many CJ merchants are available through this) offers a javascript output. I tried some javascript links in the sidebar but the sidebar would sink to the bottom. I found that edits to the blogger template helped to solve the problem.

I still don't understand why you need to insert javascript code into the HEAD?
    I didn't have to insert the javascript links created by the Product Showcase Creator into the HEAD, I put them in the sidebar or the body of a blogger blog.

Back in April one of my blogger templates wouldn't update nor could I insert additional links into the sidebar -- I had to change the template.

Save your current template for yourself in ASCII (Notepad) so you could go back to your "original" and then try the same templates with edits or try a different templates (you'll probably end up editing the new one to, I did).

If you have blogger's template problems, contact the help group and blogger, some people are very good over there.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread